CHAPTER 05

Please listen to Confident by Justine Bieber while reading this chapter😊✌️

WARNING: Mature Content. Bawal sa mga bata.

Naalimpungatan si Catriona sa kanyang tulog nang naka-amoy siya ng nalulutong garlic mula sa kanyang kusina. Nagtataka siya kung bakit nakakamoy siya ng ganito at ang pumasok bigla sa kanyang isip ay may naka-one night stand siyang iba.

Nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata at madaling tinignan ang kanyang katawan sa ilalim ng kumot Pero nakaluwag siya nang makita niyang kumoleto at soot parin Niya ang damit na sinuot Niya kagabi. Hindi rin siya nakaramdam ng pananakit ng kanyang kepyas.

"My, my. my mouse is awake" she said in a husky voice then grabbed her wrist then pulled her closer.

"I didn't know you named me as your Perverted Jerk," she said in a teasing voice then kissed Catriona's hand and bit her finger full of hunger and lust in her eyes.

She was about to leave when suddenly, Veronica grabbed her first and pulled her closer. She was struggling to let go of her grip but it became tighter and she felt hurt.

"Escaping from me doll? You have a role in this relationship. That is to satisfy my lustful desire." She said with full menacing in her voice.

"Let me go, Veronica! You're in my house and I want you to leave, now!" She hissed at her. But Veronica chuckled and turned it to maniacally laugh then glared at her with full cold and hunger.

"You're my property, Catriona. Threatening me will never stop me from savouring you. You are my pet, my sex doll, my fuck slave. So don't be such a pussy and be a good girl for mommy."

Veronica roughly pushes Catriona to the table, pins both of her wrists up to her head and then slides her left hand to her shirt which makes her quiver. She smirked then leaned forward and started to whisper in Catriona's Ear.

"My, my... look how hard you are for me. Such a naughty little bitch." She said seductively while starting to grope Catriona's breast and start to play with her nipples. Pinching and circling it gently but a little bit rougher.

Catriona couldn't help but moan in pleasure and she could see her nipples start to get even harder. Manipis lamang ang kanyang soot kaya bumabakat na ito sa kanyang damit.

"Fuck" she groaned while tilting her head then gently holding Veronica's hand to her breast. Veronica starts to chuckle and then plays with Catriona's Nipples with her thumb beneath her clothes.

"Is my pet getting turned on by my touch?" She asked then chuckled sexily then she started to lick Catriona's nipples beneath her clothes. Sucking it and biting it roughly while her other hand slid inside her clothes the start caressing Catriona's left breast.

Catriona couldn't help to moan even louder because of the tingling sensation she felt.

Veronica Went to Catriona's neck. Catriona can even feel her hot breath beneath her skin which makes her quiver even more. She then starts to kiss it, nibbling it and leaving a mark on her neck.

"Ah, Hansley.. they will see that mark," she said while breathing heavily. She just chuckles and then continues kissing her collarbone.

"I don't care. They will know that you're mine." She purred and then licked her earlobe which made her moan even louder.

"Spread your legs for me, pet."

Catriona spread her legs showing the red thin fabric that covers her private part. Pinalandas ni Veronica ang kanyang daliri sa namamasang tela na tumatakip sa private parts ni Catriona na ikinabigla Niya.