chapter 06

Raven Clan are known for being the Royal blood in Business world. They expand their business all over the world and have huge investors.  They known as the perfect family with a Perfect CEO who handles their main business, Veronica Hansley Raven. The only heir of the Raven Family. And now, her grandmother wants her to marry a wealthy-billionaire man to expand their bloodline.

"Veronica. It's time to find a suitable man so that you can bear an heir to our family!" Erika argued while taking the cigar on the table, cutting the cap of the cigar. Kinuha ni Veronica ang kanyang silver lighter sa kanyang bulsa at inangat ito at sinindihan ang pwetan ng cigar ng kanyang lola.

Her grandmother nor her mother didn't know that Veronica is Lesbian. They also didn't know her Secretary was her fuck toy.  They just know her for being the Perfect CEO and perfect Daughter as well.

Veronica chuckled softly then raise her teacup and drink it. "Grandmother, we both know that I'm not ready for that "

Even if they saw Veronica as a perfect CEO. Catriona see her as a disgusted perverted jerk.

Binuga ni Erika ang usok sa kanyang bibig at tinignan si Veronica ng seryoso sabay tinuro siya habang hawak Niya ang cigar sa kanyang Kamay.

"Pero hija, 27 years old ka na! Gusto ko na ng may maikakargang bata! I want to see your child grow until I passed away."

But Veronica went silent, tracing the circle shape of her wine glass using her pointed fingers. Erika sighs then puts her cigar on the ash tray then stand up and glare at her coldly.

"I won't accept your reasons anymore Veronica! I already made a plan for you and my friend's Grandson! His name is Wyatt Katz and he is the perfect man for you! He already owns the famous restaurant and he's also a famous Chef and entrepreneur. You will date him next wednesday at 2pm. I already booked an appointment with him at their restaurant. Don't dissapoint me, Veronica."
Erika said with cold and threating look on her face as she carefully watched her Granddaughter.

Veronica gave her a half smile then bow her head.

"I will meet him, Grandmother" she said formally then guide her grandmother outside of her building to Erika's Limousine were her attendant was waiting.

When she finished she untie her necktie then brush her hair in frustration. Nilabas Niya sa kanyang bulsa ang sigarilyo at sinindihan ito sabay binuga ang usok.

Alam Niya na determinado ang kanyang lola na maikasal siya sa lalake dahil siya lamang ang nag iisang anak. Ngunit ayaw pa niyang maikasal dahil nag-eenjoy pa siya na paglaruan ang inosenteng Catriona.

"Maybe I should make her my mistress"

A huge grin draws on her lips when she thought of that idea. If Catriona is not willing to be her mistress, she will kill her para hindi siya maangkin ng iba.

She hated it. Seeing Catriona with anothr man made her blood boil. Even if they touch the tip of Catrionas'' hair, she will break their fingers and kill them. She knows that Catriona is just her plaything but she's having a develop feelings against her, a feelings of lust. Desiring to kill Catriona if she cheats and falls in love with another man nor woman. Killing them for Catriona's sake makes her lust grow to her. 

"She's just my fuck buddy after all, Bagay na bagay sa kanya ang maging Kabit kesa maging asawa ng iba. If I can't have her, no one else can."

LATE NA NANG MAKAPASOK si Catriona sa kanyang opisina. Ramdam Niya rin ang pananakit ng kanyang paa dahil sa papasok sa kompanya hanggang sa pagsakay ng elevator at pagpasok sa kanyang opisina. Hingal na hingal si Catriona nang pagkaupo Niya sa kanyang swivel chair. Akmang kukunin na Niya Sana ang tubig sa kanyang lamesa nang biglang may kumatok sa kanyang pintuan. Napa-buntong hininga ng malalim si Catriona at walang ganang nagsalita.