47

CHAPTER 47

STILL PAST.

HEPHAESTUS.

Did i really meant that? Oh, no! I wasn't. I was just inlove with her. The goddess of beauty and love.

I scared Zeus that i'll kill my mother if he didn't force Aphrodite to marry me.

I was the happiest god, when she marry me.

But that's only a mistake.

Love could sacrifice everything you had in this world. She's my everything even she had secret relationship with Ares while she's  married with me.

God knows, how much i love her. But I'm scared to confess.

I could see on her eyes, how much she loved Ares and Same as him.

"I'll never know, that the god of fire will do that." Apollo said while smirking with me.

He's an asshole same as Zeus and the other Olympic.

"Don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." He nodded and left.

Aphrodite was gone after we got in a fight.

I was lost, and devastated that time.

I lost her, and that is my mistake.

"Hephaestus, you need to eat." Hestia begged me, but I'll never listen to anyone.

Only her, my baby.

"FUCK YOU! YOU SLOWLY KILLING YOU'RE OWNSELF! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THAT' SHE'S GONE!...If you only didn't manipulate Zeus to force Aphrodite to marry you. She will here. With us." Poseidon angrly said that made me back to a reality.

My baby, she was angry at me for forcing her to marry me.

I didn't mean that. But that's the only way to have her.

I'm sorry, i was to inlove with you My Aphrodite.

Comeback to me.

31 YEARS LATER..

Isang magandang balita ang bumungad sakin ng ako'y muling magising mula sa pagkakahimbing ng aking pagkatulog.

Bumalik na sya?

At bumalik na rin si Ares, kasama si Hades.

Tinutukso nila ako na muli daw akong magiging palangiti ng dahil nandyan na ang mahal ko.

Maaninag ko na muli ang kanyang ngiti na hinding hindi ko pag sasawaan.

"My Aphrodite.." Ares called my baby.

He wasn't yours Ares, she's mine. My soul my wife.

She was supposed to be with us but suddenly god took her.

Naging abo at nawala na parang bula ang kanyang katawan na sumama sa hangin.

I thought everything will be fine, but nevermind. Starting from now on I will never feel joy.

If I will be reincarnate again in other life, i would love to be with her. And be her lover forever.

We could do soul ties together, baby.

PRESENT...

My memories was here with me, Hanggang ngayon patuloy parin kitang minamahal at hinding hindi na ito magbabago.

Kahit san man tayo mapunta.

I'm not Hephaestus and being reincarnate as Prince Terreon for nothing.

I quickly do everything that i need to do before i leave her with my own paradise.

I manage to use my teleportation so i can get there quickly.

The question is where i am going? Pupuntahan ko ang academy kung saan sila nag aaral. I just want have fun, since it's been a while.

Gagawin ko ang lahat, maalala mo lang ako Aphrodite. Kahit si Ares ang mahal mo.

Hindi ako papayag dahil kahit saang parte ng mundo, kamatayan man o hindi.

Ay nakatali kana sakin.