49

CHAPTER 49

Third person pov

In the Paradise of great myths  of olympus, Aphrodite was the Goddess of love, sex and lust. Every goddess dreamed of her.

Ares was the one who's lucky to get her, but unfortunately Hephaestus blocked his way to win over her.

He manipulate everyone even Zeus to let her marry Aphrodite when the fact that she doesn't like him.

Now that's everyone new about the story, ay wala parin'g katotohanan ang mga ito dahil ayon lang daw Ito sa sabi sabi.

"What now? This is the place where we can study, not for fight." Walang ganang saad ni Zarishma sa mga lalaking nakapalibot sa kanila.

Light smiled at her while Dark just stared at her.

"Oh darling, I'm here to study." Nakangiting pahayag ni Terreon sa kanya.

"Do you think mapapaniwala mo kami?! Never!, As we can remember you manipulate as! And tried to lock us in your own shit powers!" Sigaw dito ni Dennis Kaya't napatawa ng mahina si Terreon.

"Bitter much?haha..how shit of yours, I'm came here to study...not for a shit like you." Saka ito tumingin kay Zarishma.

Nagsasabi kaya sya ng totoo? bakit pakiramdam ni Zarishma ay may nakaraan silang lahat na kina bitter ng mga ito.

"Don't mind does idiots Zarishma,. Just focus on me." Dark gently said dahilan para maagaw lahat ng attention.

"Who are you?" Terreon asked him.

Napataas ang kilay ni Dark sa tanong nito, sino ba sya para hindi sya makilala nito?

"Your not important so, get out of our way." He coldly said that made Terreon mad.

Ngumisi si Terreon."Just fucking tell me young boy, who are you? Oh, are you also inlove with Zarishma? na ang dating pangalan ay Aphrodite, the Goddess of beauty and love?" Mapanuyang tanong nito kay dark dahilan para matigilan silang lahat.

Zarishma was also shock, hindi nya alam, at mas lalong nababahala na sya sa mga ngyayari dahil hindi nya natapos ang kwentong ito sa totoong mundo.

"What the was that?" She asked herself.

"Oh, come on guys. We all know na alam nyo lahat." Terreon smiled. "I'm Prince Terreon the fucking Obsessed pretender na laging hahanapin at pupuntahan si Zarishma kahit saan man,"

"Kahit sa totoong mundo..."

Napatakip sa bibig si Zarishma, does he know everything?

"Stop that bullshit of yours Terreon!" Zeus yelled and pointed his left hand at Terreon who's laughing at them.

"Why? since nilabas mo na dati ang tunay kong kataunhan ay bakit hindi pa natin isagad?" Nakangising saad nito at umayos ng tayo.

"This is too much fucking Revelation." Verious said.

"Yeah, fuck it." Felix said.

"They want you that much, my lady." Chun Whispered at her.

"Okay, so everyone. I'm prince Terreon the reincarnation of Hephaestus, Aphrodite Husband." Saad nito, napansin nila na kanina pa nakatuon ang guro namin sa history.

Hindi ito nagsasalita munit nakatingin lang ito sa kanila na tila ay iniisip kung ano ba talaga ang tunay na nangyari ng panahon na iyon.

"So, let me clean my name..."

"Sa Alamat na nabasa nyo, ako ay masama diba? But damn, that's all wrong. Naghangad lang ako na mahalin ako ng napagandang dyosa na si Aphrodite, I fucking tried everything to be fit with her." He laughed." Apollo and Zeus was my friend in the Olympus paradise before we all reincarnate in the other body in this present time."

"Anong pinararating mo?" Seryosong tanong ni Smoke.

Ang kanina pang nakatuon na si Zarishma ay hindi makapaniwala sa mga rebelasyon.

Hephaestus was Inlove with Aphrodite before? And she's the fucking reincarnation of Aphrodite?

Tumalim ang tingin ni Terreon kay Smoke. "You fucking knew, that I love her Smoke or better say Ares! I forced Zeus! To make me Aphrodite husband in order to save her fucking mother!" He yelled, that is.

Smoke was the reincarnation of Ares.