12. 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆?

"I did, for me and Nayen unnie.", y/n said like a kid.

"Okay.", I ruffled her hairs.

It's been some time, we all walking in the garden of the hotel, hyung and Noona is still inside having some snacks.

I stands beside y/n, she said she is not feeling well inside, I wrap my hand around her shoulders, she was about to fall but thankfully I catch her, I placed her head in my laps.

"Hey, princess open your eyes.", I patted her cheeks.

I patted her cheeks again and again, she didn't open her eyes.

"Hey, princess. Don't pull prank.", I said worriedly patting her cheeks.

I quickly pick her up on my laps in bridal style and lay her on the back seat of the car, I drove ti the hospital nearby.

Docter is operating her inside and I am walking side to side in the corridor, suddenly my phone rang loudly.

"Hey, kook, Nayen.", jimin hyung said in a crying voice.

"what happen, hyung?", I asked worriedly.

"She is sick, and docter hospitalised her.", he replied.

"Same with y/n, she suddenly get unconscious.", I told him.

"Docter is calling me.", he cut the call.

I heard docter calling me too, I walks inside the ward and find her peacefully sleeping but a niddle is attached to her wrist, her eyes was closed and surrounded by many machines.

"what did she ate?", docter asked.

"we ate in hotel.", I replied.

"She get food poisoning, she maybe ate rotted food.", she says.

I was talking with docter but suddenly I find y/n moving, I quickly went to her hand held her hand between mine.

"Mr.Jeon?", she says rubbing her eyes.

"Yes?", I said in my soft tone.

"Where I am?", she asked looking around in the room.

"Hospital.", I murmurs.

Suddenly a nurse entered into the room with an injection in her hand, she give it to the docter.

"Y/n, show me your hand.", the docter said.

"Wh-y? I am fi-ne.", she shuttered.

"Your immune system is weak, eat properly.", docter said and flickered her head.

"What's the matter, y/n? show her your hand.", I says, she stares at me and bury her head in my chest.

"I am scared.", she replied, I laughed.

"I promise it will not hurt.", I chuckles.

"If did, then what?", she stares at me with her cute dark brown eyes.

"Then, you can give me injection.", she nods, I held her wrist and docter cleaned the place with a cotten and press the tip of the injection on her wrist.

Cute!

She hissed, as docter pulled the injection back, she give me death glares as I just gulp.

"See what your pastry did.", I tunt her.

"It's because of you, if you didn't took me to hotel, I was fine.", she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, it's my fault.", I murmurs, I can't win, ah. This girl always just too much.

Nayen noona, I have to check on her.

I dialed jimin hyung's number.

"Hey, she is fine now.", hyung said with a sigh.

"Oh, so what about the hotel hyung.", I can imagine him smirking right now.

"I will burn all of them alive, how they dared to make my wife sick.", he said in a creepy voice.

Y/n pulled my hand, "I will call you later hyung."

"Yes?", I asked from her.

"I want to go home.", she pouts.

"Oh, if Junghyun was here, you maybe say something else.", her eyes started to get teary.

Author's Note:

Before you all leave, i just make everythjng clear.

i will upload next part after 30+ reads on this chapter.

Enjoy this chapter.