The Award Winning Actress

"[Name] you look good, let's go." My agent shouted from outside my room as she was heading in.

 I roll my eyes, placing a medical mask on my face. Due to me going to a crowded award show there was no way I was not wearing it. I normally don't unless there's a huge, huge crowd. I also had a mini hand sanitizer on the belt loop of my jeans but I always have that on me. 

"I know I look good but people need to know it's me showing up." I step back from the mirror and check myself out.

"I'm sorry hun, but you're the only actress I know that shows up to crowded places like this wearing a mask. I think they'll recognize you perfectly." She comes up, rubbing my arm. 

"Also, the limo is waiting so come on."

I let out a breath, following her out of the building.

We get to the award show, I step out of the limo, immediately cameras are flashing. I notice a girl with magenta hair jump over the rope and excitedly runs up to me. 

"You're [Name] [Last Name]!" She yells grinning, I awkwardly smile from beneath the mask. 

"Uhm, yes?" I glance around, wondering why no security has snatched her up from the carpet. "I'm Sierra! Huge fan, besides all my total drama blogs I have like six of you!" She exclaims, trying to grab my hands but I back away. 

"Thank you?" I raise a brow, this girl seems psycho. "Did you know Total Drama would be here tonight?" She asks me. 

"Who?" I adjust my mask, then fold my arms at my chest.

"Chris McLean's reality show cast!" She says and that's all I needed. 

That Chris guy begged me to go on his show in the first season, and second but of course I was too busy for that. I had upcoming big movies I was starring in. But for this next season no one knows that my agent actually signed me up for it since I don't have anything coming up anytime soon. I wanted to take a break but it's whatever I guess.

"Oh, right. I've heard of that." I nod my head. 

"I need to get inside though, thank you for the questions." I politely moved past her, "Of course! I love you [Name]!" She screams after me and I wince from the noise.

I get inside of the building, getting to my seat and I look at the names of who I am sitting by. I let out a tiny groan seeing "Chris McLean" in bold letters.

"Oh," He pops up behind me, taking a sip of some drink. "What's up, [Name]!" He goes to high five me but I stare at him. 

"Right, germaphobe, not liking of the germs." He slyly puts his hand into him pants pocket. I look around him, "Where's your cast?" I scrunch my face in confusion. 

"Right over there, sweetheart." He points to a table full of... different looking people, well one is a fucking bear and another is a gorilla. My eyes widen then I turn back to him and give a dirty look. "I was told I was working with humans, Chris." I glare at him. He gets closer to me.

"Don't worry, we're using the original crew but I gotta get attention somehow." He winks, I unconsciously sigh, and I hear him chuckle underneath his breath.

We take our seats just as the music starts. It was very long, and boring. I won three Gemmy awards, which were my only nominations so I finally got to sit back at my seat and watch the rest of the show.

One of the guys that came in with Chris was now on the stage announcing the next award. 

"Next up, best reality ensemble!" He grins, holding a white card. "Envelope please? And the winner is...." The drumroll plays as the dude takes forever to open the damn thing.