xvii

Karter and I spent the rest of the day at her house. Her sisters eventually left after a while, leaving to some high school party they were invited to. Karter stood in front of her mirror fixing her hair. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, leaning my chin on top of her head. "I wish I did t have to leave." Her bottom lip pokes out as she pouts in frustration.

"I don't want you to." She whines. She turns around to face me. I kiss her forehead. "Can I come see you tomorrow?" She looks up at me.

"You can see me every single day." I chuckle.

———

Sneaking up to my hotel room proved to be a little more difficult that I wanted

Sneaking up to my hotel room proved to be a little more difficult that I wanted. I almost got caught by some fans as I ran through the lobby. The ride up to the penthouse was long and agonizing. I couldn't shake the eerie feeling that something bad was about to happen.

Opening the door to my room, I switched on the lights. "Hi baby, I was wondering when you'd be back." I looked over at the bed and let out a scream.

"Arzaylea?!" I was so confused. How the fuck did she get into my room. How did she find me?

"Aren't you excited to see me baby?" She was wearing my bathrobe. I had the inkling suspicion that she was naked under it too.

"What are you doing here?" I question her. She stands up and slowly walks over to me. With every step she took I tried taking a step back, that was until my back met the wall and I was trapped.

She was standing right in front of me I could feel her breasts against my chest. "I've miss you baby." She whispers. She trails her fingers up my arm giving me goosebumps. "I wanted to see you." Her voice was low and seductive.

"Y-you need to leave right now." I stutter. If there was one thing I hated about her was that she knew I couldn't resist her. She was like a drug to me. Not even the fun kind either. She was like heroin, no matter how bad you knew it was, you couldn't get enough of it. But I didn't want it. I didn't want her.

She cups my face in her hands. I felt like I had been holding my breath in the whole time. With her other hand, she reaches down to my jeans. "Come on, Lukey." She bites her bottom lip. "Kiss me like you missed me." I turned my head away from her.

"Please leave." I squeal. She begins to cup my dick with her small hand. Even through my jeans I could feel her grasp. I let out a gasp. "Please stop."

I look over to the door and try to reach for the door knob. She grabs my hand and places it on her breast. "I know you want it." As if fate was on my side the door swung open and Calum and Flynn stumbled in, making out. When they both realized what was happening, I caught Arzaylea off guard and pushed her off of me.

I quickly rush to Calum's side. "Please make her leave." I whimper.

"Arzaylea what the fuck are you doing here?" Calum snaps at her.

"Wait that's Arzaylea?" Flynn looks at me. I nod. He looks back at her. "You have some nerve being here!"

"How did you even get in here?" Calum questions the brunette.

"With a little help from me!" The three of us slowly turn around. It was like a horror movie. I recognized that nasally, agonizing voice. Lydia.

"Lydia?!" I snap. Of fucking course it was her. Who else could it be. The plot was thickening.

"Hi Lukey," she giggles. "Long time no see."

"What are you doing here?" I snap.

"Oh you didn't hear?" She laughs. "My daddy is the new VP of Capital Records, which means I can do whatever I want." The plot was definitely thickening up now.