I

It has, for the most part, been a long night. Perching on a building you found comfort under the stars, paired with moon. Cold and relentless in its cycle.

 It spoke to you... yes. 

It told you stories and it made you feel alive. Though, it was not accustomed for the night to be so, peaceful. Yes, that's the word.

It had been hours and you hadn't moved from the spot atop the largest building in the city you called home. At least not until you spotted a figure walking the streets beneath you cloaked, and blending in amongst the darkness.

'Finally, some fun.'

Standing at attention your face lifted towards the moon. Allowing yourself to bask in the moonlight for a singular second more, you smiled, a wide toothy smile.

"To a beautiful night."

Bowing your head you took in a final breathe of air before disappearing into a shadowy mist. Quickly you scaled the building failing like rain in the form of smoke before clattering to the ground becoming the woman you were before.

"Excuse me, do you know where you are?"

At first, your voice was gentle, like a siren, and yet, you still kept  fair distance away from the figure who stood in at almost seven feet tall. You only watched the shadow, awaiting an eventual response.

"Yes actually. Is this, Gibraltar?"

His voice was low, and bellowing. It held a tinge of authority, it was almost.. mechanic as well.

"Yes. That would be right. What business do you have here. If that's okay to ask."

Slowly you began to approach, pulling a gun from  your long black coat pointing it towards him.

"It seems I don't have a choice but to respond. Do I?"

Chuckling to yourself you noticed his crimson eyes as they appeared to be examining your gun from beneath the cowl.

"I think it would be in your best interest to respond."

The man moved his arms from his sides into the air, the sudden movement caused you to react and cock your gun pointing it now at his 'face' ready to open fire.

"You'd shoot an unarmed civilian. How... human of you."

Upon examining the sheen of the moonlight against him, the steely sound of his voice, you deduced he was an omnic.

"You're an omnic."

It wasn't a question, but a statement, and one that caused a low chuckle to emit from the titan of a shadow.

"Yes..."

His voice was like silk, so fine and smooth.

"Will you shoot me still? Human."

Withdrawing your gun you pulled out the mag and showed it to him letting him see it was empty.

"I never intended to. Just a scare tactic."

Shoving the empty mag into your gun you giggled to yourself a little before pointing the gun at the ground and pulling the trigger. To his surprise, you were telling the truth.

"So are you here just to... lurk. What is an omnic doing in a city that is so... well."

You were at a loss when it came to finding a work that fit to use.

"Anti-omnic. I believe those were the words you were looking for."

Surprised you Looked to him offering him only a nod hardly able to fight off your growing curiosity.

"Searching."

His response intrigued you.

"Maybe i can help."

Placing your gun into your coat you took a step closer to the stranger.

"It is unneeded."

"But it is not unhelpful. I know these streets better than anything else."

"And that is exactly why your help is unwanted."

Shaking your head you couldn't help but Laugh to yourself in disbelief, bearing your teeth he spotted your silvery fangs from beneath your parted lips as they glistened in the moons glow.

"Though... i am curious what you are. You have fangs? Correct. Or perhaps my eyes deceive me."

Suddenly jolting at the question you furrow your brows only staring at him. It was by mistake that you had barred them. On any other circumstance you wouldn't have allowed yourself to so easily slip.

"What of it."

You watched as he finally lowered his metal arms bringing his hands to his hood finally pulling it down to reveal himself to you. And surely enough, he was just as much of an omnic as you had assumed.

"I am only curious. Its not something you see every day."

"Right and a seven foot omnic is?"

He scoffed at this, which didn't surprise you, but apparently it did him. After revealing himself to you holding as much power over you as he did, he was surprised at your statement that bit back like at him like a scorpion.

"You do not fear me?"

His question was serious, the tone of his voice held the same metallic elegance as before. You could his raw power seeping off of him. the aura of a man who was guilty of something. You relished in it.

"No. But I can tell there is something of me that you dislike. Is it my flesh? the way i hold myself in your presence, hm?"

Approaching him again you began to tussle with your coat, once it was of you discarded it among the street and stood before him. Your velvety body contouring black dress sleek against your body, glimmering beneath the moons glow alongside your other features. You now held some authority. Though you did not flex it as he did. You only stood before him, maybe a foot away, allowing some room. It was truly a breathtaking sight, It was hard to believe you were anything but real. 

"Are you, Challenging me?"

Chuckling now at his question you only remained still with your arms gently crossed against your breasts.

"Why... Think you'll lose? Has this omnic met his match."

Examining him, The tan cowl the rest wrapped around his wire-y neck and his steel body, how the circuits inside of him were so elegantly placed. You were excited to meet your match, or at least someone who could finally put you in a place of your own.

"You are an... R-7000 unit. War machine."

This made him chuckle once more, his eyes almost flaring as he examined you in return, his arms crossed maintaining the same position parallel to you.

"How cute of you to have noticed. Though its strange. You are so aware when it comes to examining others, however when it comes to yourself  it seems you know nothing. I saw how you cowered  when I brought attention towards your fangs. Show them to me again. I must know whether or not you have deceived me."

Finally he began to step closer, his comment on your physical appearance visibly wore down at you.

"Don't run from me now little human. Show me your fangs."