II

The omnic stood before you, hands at his sides, fists clenched ready for a fight. yet you did not give it to him. Not at the offense of his statement at least.

"What is it you want from me."

He chuckled to himself, clearly frustrated with having his time wasted.

"The same thing I want from every human, to watch you suffer."

Closing your eyes you swallowed some harsh words, though, you weren't able to completely hold back. It was in your nature to retaliate, to fight until the very end.

"Than you are simple minded. You fit the stereotype that is set for you. Disappointing isn't it? Sentient and yet  just as much similar when placed aside other models. R-700.. Hm that rings a bell. Yes, Your model was supposed to be the latest and greatest. But you are no fighting machine. You are not fit for war. You have no power, only the potential to throw around fancy words that sound pretty to the ears."

Each work struck with an undeniable amount of venom, one hit, two, and three. After finishing,it seemed as though he was at a breaking point.

"Humans have nothing to fear if you are what was supposed to destroy us."

Allowing your arms to fall at your sides you brushed your bangs from your eyes, looking to him unafraid as you could see a visible storm brewing beneath his servos and circuits.

"Powerless."

Again, you took a stop towards him. You wanted retaliation. A fight. A show of power, finally.

"You are nothing. R-7000..."

Finally, Something. Within seconds a second pair of arms appeared as if growing from his back, his eyes maintained that crimson glow, though, it was stronger than before. The wire like locks from his hair stood on edge as he glared down at you. The omnic was hulking in size still, now more than ever though. Finally, you realized, he was not a force to reckon with.

"You are nothing."

You spat, staring at him still. You did not back down, Instead, you stared at him with that same deadpan expression. Your eyes tempted him though, this you could tell. The way your body contrasted beneath the soft yellow glow of the street lights, your curves and the raw appeal of how... intoxicating you were. How tempting you could be. Though, it was befitting of you, a killer, just like him.

"will you fight back, will you proclaim victory. make me suffer as you had claimed."

Smiling now, your fangs showing once more baring themselves without shame as you felt now, more than ever, the authority you had mistaken yourself to have claimed over him. When, suddenly you thought you could see his face-plate shift into a smile, a sadistic one.

"Ah There it is. Those fangs  from before."

He lunged, though it was really only a step between the two of you to close the distance. Once against you, he placed one of his four mechanic hands (the upper left from his back panel) beneath your chin. Slowly, he tilted your head ensuring that he had your complete and utter attention in this moment. You had no inclination of running, Though even if you wanted, His grip was unwavering. You were his. He now owned you.

"I do not fear you, or your words, Vixen. I see the games now, the ones you enjoy playing. You are indeed very tempting, but, a shame. To find i'm just like the others right? How oblivious of me to not have seen your desperation for a fight."

You watched as his eyes examined you now that you were closer, your skin, your eyes, every single inch of flesh that was plastered above skin and bone. He wanted all of it, but not in sincere way, no. He wanted to rip it off of you. To see you suffer and to make you watch as he devoured you whole.