III

"Moira..."

You repeated the name to yourself thinking long and hard, studying it. Pronouncing it to yourself over and over again in your own mind, each time laced with even more venom. Before eventually there was a grab at your wrist. You hadn't noticed that in your intense frustration you had manged to begin digging away at the skin on your arms. Now, Your fingernails were covered in a deep crimson, and they shared a faint resemblance to the woman's he described.

"You are hurt."

"I am fine."

You unintentionally ripped your arm away from his grasp and looked up to him.

"But you are not, you are bleeding."

Sighing you examined the wound finding it hard to hold yourself back.

"Would you mind looking away?"

"What for?"

The stood with arms firmly crossed against his chest plate, staring you up and down like a disappointed parent. Unfortunately, you didnt want to waste time, to waste the blood.

"I don't need your disapproval."

"Whoever said i wasn't approving of this?"

Ignoring his words you lifted your arm to your lips and lapped up the crimson, cleaning your arm watching as slowly it mended itself together, though now, a black scar remained.

"You..."

Stopping half way into his sentence he had to contemplate on his next words, he was careful, not wanting to offend you.

"Yes?"

He scoffed, chuckling again to himself and once again grabbed your arm without asking. He began offering the wound a thorough examination.

"And its healed just like that... You certainly aren't like any human I've ever seen, though you bleed. Just what did she make you?"

Looking to his face plate she held her vision low examining the ground around his 'feet'. It was though she was ashamed of herself, and truthfully, she was.

"When she created me, it was in the vision of a night stalker, A vampyr or a bat. Whatever you'd call it. I was made to be a weapon. Some how... I have this thirst. It aches when I deny it, and so often I must indulge in myself... or, on myself. I do not like hurting others. For this, i regret being brought back at the cost of being a killer."

"Hmm."

Taking his free hand he closed it into a fist leaving out his index finger.

"Do you mind?"

Looking somberly into your eyes he waited for a reply.

"You're already this close. Surely not."

He brought a his index to the wound and pressed it gently.

"Did that hurt?"

You chuckled a little and sighed, lifting your head you examined his face place again.

"Should it have hurt?"

He was un-amused by your response and began to press firmer now with his singular robotic appendage. Still though, you failed to feel it, until he began to rip through skin.

"Now?"

Fighting every thing you could, you did not look and only winced. Closing your eyes and shaking your head yes, it was a relief when he released you.