[Rings] Saturn x Uranus

(Request! So I may or may not have struggled in finding a good plot for this so if it sucks uhhh yeah- i find it hard to write ships I dont write but I try :>)

Uranus wrote furiously in his diary, a small deep turquoise blush forming on his face as he wrote. The light cyan colored planet was writing all his feelings, and it was about a certain planet. In his focus, he didnt notice anybody sneaking up on him, until they tapped his back.

"Woah! Neptune?"

Uranus yelped, slamming his diary shut, putting his pen and book away and turned to face the other planet. He instantly saw it wasnt Neptune, the planet being much bigger, the yellow-ish sandy color looking pale and softer in the light of the sun, the vast ring system topping off the beautiful look.

"Its me, Saturn!"

He said cheerfully, and Uranus quickly shook off the blush, looking up at him.

"He-hey Saturn! What brings you here?"

The ice giant asked, as the ringed planet smiled... his rings were so pretty, compared to his smaller ring system. He was a tad bit jealous, he had to admit. But then he couldn't help but fall for Saturn.

"Well, I'm here to ask a question!"

"Hm?"

Uranus tilted his head in a bit of confusion. Jupiter was generally the smart one- they always went to him if they had any troubles or problems, since he was the smartest of them all, but he didn't mind Saturn asking him a question if it meant they could spend time with each other.

"Well, yeah sure! Ask away."

He awkwardly agreed, after realizing he hadnt properly answered the question, the embarrassment slowly bubbling under his atmosphere. Saturn's expression turned into one of slight sadness.

"So uh.. How did you get your rings?"

Uranus's eyes widened at that. It had been quite long ago- and even then he couldnt really recall the proper reason since he hadnt seen it himself.

"Well er- I uhm... I dont actually know. But all I know is that a few fragments from the collisions of my moons became my rings.. You uh-... destroyed one of your moons, right?"

Saturn nodded, and Uranus looked away, having to repress the urge to go hug him.

"Well.. why'd you ask me this?"

He asked, and he could hear the gas giant sigh. He turned to face Saturn, and murmured under his breathe.

"Well... I still feel really guilty about.. Destroying my moon for rings! I feel like a fraud.. I wanted to see if others got their rings the same way"

Saturn said, and Uranus's eyes widened. He came closer to him.

"No, Saturn I- its alright! You didnt know, it wasnt even your intention to kill your moons! The blame is on gravity and physics, even I didnt know about this.. Andalsoyourringsarereallypretty-"

The smaller planet comforted, mumbling the last part.

"Huh?"

"Nothing- anyway uh.. Any news on Titan yet?"

"No.."

"Oh jeez... can I help look?"

"That will be greatly appreciated, Uranus!"

~

(Idk what I was on but uh yes. JS mehycihdwkml j,iur im going insane but gud news- IM GETTING MY ACTUAL LAPTOP BACK INSTEAD OF THIS STUPID AHH SCHOOL LAPTOP. I dont think I really made it very 'shippy' but BEAR WITH ME. 526 words)