[I hate you.] Mercury Angst

(Request! Oop- school is killing the schedule grrrrrrrr but um anyways here ya go. Bad angst fresh out of the oven :DD)

"Whats wrong pipsqueak? Too scared to speak?"

More like he was annoyed. And miserable. Venus had decided to follow him throughout his orbit and had been taunting him. And no matter how many times Mercury told Venus to leave him be, it seemed Venus had gone deaf to all but his desire to crush somebody's self esteem.

"Venus- Im telling you to LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He hissed in anger, holding in his anger as he stopped. He heard a chuckle behind him.

"Oh look, the dwarf planet speaks."

"IM NOT A DWARF PLANET! IM A PLANET!"

Mercury yelled, annoyed at Venus's constant jabs and jokes, which Mercury was the victim. Venus didnt seem all that surprised or confused, just rolled his eyes.

"Tch- look at your size. You might as well become a second Pluto!"

He scowled at Venus.

"Thats because he doesnt have a clear orbit! But I DO! So SHUT UP!"

This time, the dense planet moved back, startled. He hadnt heard Mercury be so bold or brash. But he kept his cool, and scoffed.

"That doesnt change the fact your the smallest planet- oh what? Are you going to go tell Sun again?"

Venus chuckled, amused by the irritated expression on his face. But for Mercury, these words had sunk deep into him. He had put up with Venus long enough.

"SHUT UP VENUS!"

He yelled, and Venus quieted down, flinching back from the harsh shout. He glanced at the smaller planet, before murmuring.

"Jeez- it was a joke-"

"WELL IT HURTS, ALRIGHT?! IT HURTS AND IT HURTS SO BAD- YOUR STUPID WORDS-"

Mercury yelled at Venus, who shrank away from the outburst. You could practically hear the venom dripping from those three words at the end, making the bigger planet feel a bit guilty.

"HAVE AFFECTED ME. THEY MADE ME INSECURE, THEY MADE ME PARANOID, THEY MADE ME HATE YOU AND MYSELF-"

He choked out the last bit, unable to stop himself from the torrent of emotions flowing out of his mouth. But he didnt mind. Why wouldnt he yell out his frustrations of Venus to him?

"I WAS AFRAID- EVERY DAY THAT I MIGHT JUST END UP AS A DWARF PLANET- AND- AND BE CAST OUT AND LEFT ALONE! AND BECAUSE OF YOUR INTERFERENCES, I COULDNT EVEN TALK TO THE OTHER ROCKY PLANETS! I WAS LEFT WITH THE SUN!"

The sun glanced at Mercury, hearing his name. Although, seeing the situation, he decided that he would rather just see how Earth and the moon were reconciling-

"Mercury Im-"

"NO! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU VENUS! I WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU GUYS BUT YOU GOT INTO IT AND DIDNT LET ME TALK TO YOU BECAUSE IM 'SMALL'. YOU MADE ME HATE MY SIZE- I- I WANT TO BE BIGGER! WOULD THAT MAKE ME BE YOUR FRIEND?!"

At this point, the cratered planet's shouts became softer, beginning to cry from the overwhelming emotions, although the tears evaporated nearly instantly.

"I-I hate you Venus. I hate you..."

Mercury whispered, finally looking away from Venus, glancing off to the Asteroid Belt. Venus was stunned- he didnt know what to do. Comfort him? Yell at him?

"Im... sorry, Mercury."

He sighed, not bothering to make eye contact.

"Just- just go away... its far too late for apologies, Venus."

Venus flinched at the amount of hatred when Mercury said that name, but nodded, turning around and going back to his orbit, leaving the silently sobbing planet alone.

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGST- hehe guess who made this in study hall? ME- anyway yep. Thats basically it. Hope you liked it. Might have been a bit OOC- probably is. ANYWAY have a good time! 639 words!)