#02- Black and White

An hour and a half before the event, Hyde got himself ready. Flynn who was again slumping in front of the TV-like he usually did whenever he crash over his place-almost dropped his jaw when his friend came out from the closet.

He's indeed looking spectacular with his black Giorgio Armani suit that fitted well on his masculine build. He was fixing the button on his wrist when he noticed Flynn's weird expression. He found it quite intimidating tho.

"Stop giving me that look, it's making me uncomfortable." Hyde resorted bluntly. His companion let out a brief chuckle and replied...

"Okay fine, I won't. I'd better be back to my lair and do something interesting." Hyde shook his head and let the other guy out of his sight. He might need him later when the mission ends.

The young man took a last glance at the mirror and set his gun in the hidden pocket of his suit. Then, he went out of his room and rode the elevator towards the garage. This time, he drove his black Ferrari instead of his Porsche.

Everything around him was black, from cars to suits, even his room has the shade of black. He believes the color suits his personality well.

He drifted the car towards the huge copper gate leading to the White residences. A few couple of minutes after he arrived at the said house, Adeline White came out of the house. She looks elegantly stunning with her shining white evening gown that emphasized her splendid curves and a bit of exposed cleavage, and her long, blonde wavy hair was done neatly into a braided bun, showing off the sexiness of her neck.

"I'd bet you've spent too much time getting yourself pretty when we are just there to keep everything in order. Tsk!" The young man muttered when the lady entered the car.

"C'mon cut me some slacks. You don't want me to wear a sleeveless shirt and ripped jeans, do you?" Adeline White grumbled and settled her seatbelt.

After that, Hyde left the residence and took the direction toward the venue. He set the car at the secret parking space that seemed to be exclusive only to the VIPs. Hyde took a small black case from his inside pocket and wore the earplug on his left ear, Adeline did the same too.

When everything is settled, both of them left the car and headed towards the wide entrance. The security team had their firm grasps on every people entering the venue, and when it was their turn to be inspected by the guards, the lady sneakily took out her special pass to the security. And without further ado, the head of the security let them enter upon knowing that this couple is with them.
Adeline swiftly grabbed a cocktail from the waiter they happened to pass upon entering.

"Hm, the drink tastes good!" she acknowledged after taking a short sip on the drink.

"Stop distracting yourself and keep your eyes open." The lady rolled her eyes at the statement. Hyde strolled over the counter and got himself a glass of whiskey, while Adeline set herself on the table in the corner where she could have a better perspective around the hall.

"Agent Black, set." He whispered after activating the earplug hidden in his ear.

"Agent White, set." In a short while, Adaline activated her device, too.

"Agents, this is Officer Quin, do you hear me?" Quin asked while keeping her eyes at the security monitors spread in every corner of the main hall. The agents responded immediately. The other boys, Luke and Rex were sitting on each side of her, looking at the monitor containing the security footage from each wing of the hall.

"Got any suspicious fishes in the pond Agent Black?" Asked Rex.

"No, not yet," Hyde replied. He tried to minimize his voice so that nobody could notice them secretly talking.