#03-Bomb

Hyde was silently observing Adeline from his post, waiting for her signal.

"Seems like she's enjoying it." He scoffed and raised one corner of his lips. He knows what she is trying to do. That's her specialty after all. If their target is a man, she'll try to buy him some time until the other undercover agents will be spread around the area. And when everything is set, they could easily dominate the bad guys.

"Should we attack sir?" Quinn sounded impatient.

"No, hold it, unless the civilians' security is already settled. Let's wait for her signal." He studied the man's expression, he looked awfully uncomfortable yet, his other hand was still having its firm grip on his pistol.

"Wh-Who are you?" Adeline bit her lower lip and drew a smirk.

"Oh, dear. I'd bet you don't wanna know me. It's a bit confidential." She said while playing with the man's clenched jaw with the stroke of her finger, and she'd bet he likes it. She reached for the man's ear. A slight shock came from Adeline when the man drifted his hand and pointed the gun unto Robert's temple. Frightened, Robert got his breath uneven and raised both of his hands. The people who saw the commotion screamed which put the others into a panic.

"Oh, Sh*t!" Hyde cursed.

"Protect the civilians. Make sure they'll exit this hall safely." He hastily commanded and ran towards Adeline.

"I'm asking you once again young lady, who are you?" His deep rough voice echoed inside the hall. Adeline looked around her, and as expected these men in black whom she presumed to be his companions was also pointing their guns at her.

"Hey, no fair! Can't you see I'm playing hard-to-get here, tsk?" She commented.

"Answer the damn question or I'll blow his head!" He scolded.

"Just tell that assh*le already." Robert inserted in the conversation.

"Okay okay, fine I'll tell you." She said as she suddenly changed her smile into a psychotic one.

"Just call me White Viper, then." In a blink of an eye, she took out the gun hidden from her thigh. The second she aimed her gun at him, the other agents pointed their guns at his companions. But what surprised Hyde was the number of agents present in the hall. As far as he could remember, they appointed a lot of people in the security. But how come he could only see just a few of them?

"Sir, most of the securities were found unconscious in the men's room, they weren't wearing their uniforms." The devastated voice of Luke notified him.

"I see." The young man commented as if he already expected the current situation. This is why they've been chasing this group for almost a year already.

"Hey, where are the others?" The lady's confused voice came from the line. She cursed after Hyde told her everything.

"Oh, looks like your friends left you." The man laughed and before she could realize it, his henchmen already caught her. She dropped her gun to the ground, right in front of her feet.

"Okay, I think we'd better take it nicely." Adeline softly suggested.

"Oh c'mon, do you think I'm that easy, young lady?" He aggressively aimed the gun sideways and pulled the trigger. Then, they just heard someone fall.

"Then, you left me no choice." She began raising her legs and stomped the pointy heel of her silver stilettos at the man's foot which made him shriek in pain and lose his grip. There she grabbed the opportunity to strike the other man's eyes with her elbow. Two down, she hurriedly crouched to pick up her gun. She just got good reflexes, easy peasy.