The start

KANAS POV : 

A strange man with a hand face mask, tattered clothing and white hair entered the classroom, using his quirk , he turned anything into cement with his finger. He stepped closer to the teacher who was clutching onto her Starbucks coffee. "Where is Kana?" he groaned. Everybody's head slowly turned over to me. 'Betrayal' I thought. I sat there in shock as he walked closer to me. He walked over to me whispering in my ear "No sudden moves I know what you quirk is. Resist and everyone here will die." Memories rushed through me as I stared at my group of friends who looked like they were about to cry and my boyfriend, Hakugi, who nodded. I turned back to the famous villain who I saw on the TV a couple of times. Was it Shiraki? No, Shigaraki, the head of the League of villains, his hand that was attached to his face was only a couple of inches away from me. I sighed, I knew there was no point in resisting because that would only make it worse. "Follow me out of the classroom" he said walking to the gate that was now nothing but debris. I walked, turning back to everyone's panicked faces. It was no surprise he managed to slip into our school, in fact I wasn't really surprised that a villain broke into our school, considering it was a public school and all its funding went to the greedy and entitled principal, however it shocked me that it was none other than the leader of the league of villains. He turned around after leading me out of the classroom and using his quirk that I saw some of the U.A students described he decayed the entire room. "NOO!" I shouted like a banshee, tears streaming down my face, I felt a wave or anger rushing through me. "That wasn't part of the deal you fucking liar!" I shouted at him, quite sure I spitted on his face. "Don't trust anyone" he shot back calmly, I could see a slight smirk on his mouth which made my blood boil. I was about to use my quirk when he stopped me and put four fingers on my hand. "Anything sketchy and you'll end up like your classmates," he said with a tired look. " Kana Kegasawa, Rundara public High school. Lives in a one story house with her parents who are on the verge of bankruptcy. Your quirk is Energy manipulation, however you cannot control it to your full potential, which is the reason why you couldn't pass the U.A entrance exam, am I right?" he stared at me. I was speechless and tried to find the courage to respond. "Don't act like a fool in this situation, Kurogiri should be coming shortly" he said irritatedly.