A failed attempt

AKARIS POV!!

Name : Akari Suzuki

Affiliation : Rundara High School

Likes : Food

Quirk : Has a ball filled with air that she can release to make anything out of wind, it has a limited supply and once ran out of air inside it will just be an empty ball. If lost she cannot manipulate wind so that is why she keeps it with her at all times.

I walked to school, with my phone in my hand and headphones with my favorite music playing. I smiled and waved at those who walked by, then took a turn to an alleyway, which was a shortcut to get to school. After walking halfway through the place, I suddenly stopped, something just didn't feel right. I felt a strong presence and an uneasy atmosphere looming over me. Most people would feel an uneasy atmosphere too considering I was in a creepy alleyway where most of the light from the outside world was sealed off, the sight of the horribly designed graffiti art and a horrible stench. Either way it didn't matter. I stopped to think, Maybe I forgot something at home? I thought to myself. I turned around to check my bag when I realized the bag that was slung over my shoulder a couple of moments ago was gone. 

I froze in shock, the person who snatched my bag must have been experienced, was it a villain or just a criminal who went around and made money by stealing, considering I had sharp realization and reflexes it couldn't have been just a pickpocketer or average criminal. I knew this was a strong villain, was their quirk the ability to steal something without anyone noticing? This was no time to ponder in my thoughts, this was serious. I had my ball of air inside that I used to control the wind. "Looking for this?" I turned around to see a tall guy with messy dark hair and pale skin. There was some purple skin that he had stapled together to his skin. Disgusting I thought, as I gagged at the thought of what could be in there. But why did he seem familiar? Right, he was some famous villain the police have been searching for, my friend Kana was mentioning about him earlier. I looked around to realize that this was a space where no one would be in. Meaning I couldn't get help from a hero.

 "Interesting quirk, I read your profile. With this medium size ball of air you can use it to control the wind so you could make a tornado if you wanted to, but you can't. You don't have enough, so pathetic. But it's been like this for some time, so you're unsure if you can get stronger. You didn't have enough air inside the ball to pass the U.A entrance exam right?" he cackled. This guy seems familiar, but I didn't really care. All I knew was he was getting on my nerves, I felt my face turning red. How could someone be so annoying and so full of themselves? Sure I couldn't make the ball of air bigger or stronger but I was trying. I really wanted to suck the life out of him, but I wasn't able to do that yet. "I heard your parents are famous heroes and that they used their powers to suck the life out of people right? Such a shame they had to die." He laughed even louder. "Shut the fuck up bastard!" I shot back. "They're stronger than you would ever be in 300 years!" I shot as I felt the tears coming. "Really? But I was the one that killed them?" He responded with a smug smile. I charged towards Dabi who was standing there trying not to giggle. I was only a green belt but I didn't care that this wasn't the safest circumstance to fight. I put my hands in my pocket to search for my phone to call for help when I realized nothing was there. "Too slow," he said as he set my phone ablaze. Shit. How much more overpowered could this guy get? I clenched my fists and was ready to swing it to his face when he dodged with elegance and precision. When the last thing I felt was an uncomfortable sensation of warmth, which was most likely Dabis' quirk. "You idiot, you're meant to capture her, not kill her." I heard a deep voice say before everything blacked out.