An Akward Encounter

Name : Kana Kagesawa
Affiliation : Rundara High School student

Likes : Dogs

Quirk : Can take energy out of non living things or living things by touching them with her hand, however it also drains her energy and can only kill around a limit of around two full grown adults a day and will take a all/lot of energy to kill a physically stronger person. Overuse can cause extreme blood loss, leading to death.

                                                                                    !!KANAS POV!!

I woke up to the smell of steel and looked around, though my vision was slightly blurry I could distinguish I was in chains. I looked around the area as my sight began to return to normal. Was this what the League of villains base looked like? It was just a tiny bar though. It looked a little old and rundown but had a bit of modern twist.

 As I observed my surroundings I spotted someone who looked oddly familiar but my brain was still recovering from what had happened. I sat there for a couple of moments regaining my memories. Right, Shigaraki the league of villains leader kidnapped me and my classmates, friends and boyfriend died. Awesome. They must've put me on some weird sleeping drug if I fell asleep, the last thing I remember was Kurogiri arriving and then it all went black. 

I considered yelling out for help but that was a stupid decision to do considering the situation. I took a couple of minutes to observe everything as it could come handy for the police when I saw a long strand of black hair. Could anyone in the League of Villains possibly have black hair? I tried to stand up but that was impossible. The chains were heavy and strong, when I noticed something, a slightly opened door, it looked a little old and was made out of wood and peeling paint. That's when I saw it, long silky hair reminded me of my friend, Akari who didn't attend school today, luckily. But what were the chances? I activated my quirk and slowly took energy out of the chains.This could tire me a bit, but not too much. Taking the energy out of these chains will make them so weak that I could crush them myself as if it was a biscuit. I ran towards the door and slung it open quietly. I turned around and there she was Akari! The room looked like a bedroom, a bit creepy and old. I slowly closed the door and ran to her, kneeling down to check for any injuries. A bit of burn marks on her hands, legs and uniform."Wake up Akari," I whispered as I slapped her face gently.

Her ball of air wasn't anywhere to be seen so they must've taken it away, without that she can't control her quirk. I was about to take energy out of the chains, however that would make me slightly exhausted and also I had to consider that I was still trying to keep my eyes open after that heavy sleeping drug, it also wouldn't be the most wise choice considering if she didn't wake up in time and they caught us I would've just lost more energy, it also wouldn't be I stood up looking for anything that would help, bandaids or a medkit.

 I saw a door in the distance of the room with the lights switched on, was anyone inside? I slowly approached the door, was this a good decision to make? I don't hear anything inside so maybe one of the league of villains forgot to switch off the lights. I put my palms that were now sweaty and greasy onto the door knob as I slowly opened the door. 

"Shit that brat already woke up?" Dabi stood on the other side naked with a towel slung over his shoulder. 

I slammed the door and took a couple of steps back. What the fuck just happened, yet I couldn't help but blush a little. My body was frozen, I tried to move it but no matter what I tried to do my body wouldn't listen, as I was about to grab Akari and run, the door was lit on fire and Dabi stood there with clothes this time.

 "Gosh you're going to be one nuisance." Dabi smirked as he pinned me to the wall. 

"If you are naughty you'll be getting punished, don't mess with me." He whispered in my ear.

 He took a step back and grabbed both of my hands as I walked like a prisoner who got cuffed towards the door. His grip was tight, he knew I wasn't messing around.

"Hey Shigaraki, what do I do with this cutie?" he said, teasing me.

I knew I was red and not in a good way. The other members stopped to stare at me and the humiliation was too much to handle.

"How'd she escape?" Shigiraki asked, scratching his neck. 

"No idea, I was in the shower when she burst in and stared at me for a couple of seconds then just slammed the door, now she wont stop blushing." Dabi responded looking amused.

 Shigaraki and the other members snickered, "Someones got a new crush!" a girl yelled across the room, she had blonde hair and had it in buns and was in a school uniform. "She looks interesting, can I extract blood from her!!" the girl yelled again. W

hat had I gotten myself into I thought as I felt all eyes on me. 

"Chain her up, but this time make sure the chains are shorter so her hands can't reach the chains." Shigiraki said "We'll discuss what to do later, I'm tired.".