3.

GILLIAN'S POV
Today is the Kids Choice Award and my little siblings are being so annoying. I am in a same care as my mom, my dad and my siblings and they are so naughty.

They are jumping and shouting and whatever and my mom assigned me to take care of Mason for today and Brian's going to take care of Penelope. Why Mason?! Omg, he is always making me run, he is always hiding and making fun of me. Yes, he is. Oh I can't even imagine what will happen today ugh. I guess I am just going to stay backstage and take care of him ugh great, this is exactly what I needed (note to sarcasm)

I wore casual clothes since I am just going to stay backstage. (photo attached)
Well, I really don't like to socialize so I think its okay that I say backstage with my brothers and my sister.

BROOKLYN'S POV
The Kids Choice Award is about to start. I can't wait, this is our first time here and I can say this is pretty, crazy.

...

We started walking in the Orange Carpet and I can say that this is going to be fun. I saw the Kardashian Family but Gillian isn't there and her brother. Well, I'm used to it she is not really into these kinds of things, she barely joins her family in these kinds of things.
Well maybe because she is trying to live a normal life? She is so simple.

I can see a lot of artists here but I can't talk to all of of them since my mom said no.
Somewhat, I also thank God that Gillian isn't here 'cause my mom told me before we live that don't talk to any of the Kardashians and if I see her I will feel so bad that I am just going to ignore her.

Me and my brothers are enjoying this night so much when suddenly I feel so sick, I don't know what happened to me I just feel so sick. My mom assigned this girl to look after us, she is like a nanny but she's far away from us. I told her that I am not feeling so well and she said that I should just stay backstage so I did.

GILLIAN'S POV
We are here backstage and we have a tiny room to stay in. Mason is being so annoying, I am just ignoring him he is jumping and jumping and shouting and its making me sick. Brian is just laughing at me, Penelope is just seated beside him watching cartoons in her iPad. Ugh, Brian should be the one taking care of Mason since he's a guy and he can run fast and stop him.

I am drinking my coffee when suddenly someone opened the door and Mason ran outside, I immediately followed him I ran and ran when unluckily I bumped into a guy and spilled my coffee all over his shirt.

"Oh my god, I am so so sorry" I said, panicking. Idk but he is just staring at me, I looked at him and It's Brooklyn Beckham. Oh my god, he is so handsome. Anyway, this is so embarrassing.
"Uhh- I'm sorry, I need to follow my brother my mom is going to kill me. Please stay here, I am going to follow him and I'll get back to you later. I am so sorry" I said then I ran away to follow my brother.

After 6 million miles I finally catched my brother. I sent him back in the room backstage and I told my brother that I spilled a coffee in Brooklyn Beckham's shirt and I told him that I'll go get back to him because it's so embarrassing and he's just laughing at me.

I ran back to the place where I left Brooklyn and he's not there anymore. Wow, okay. How am I going to pay him? His mom hates our family and he might hate us now, too since I spilled a coffee in his shirt. This is so so embarrassing, I don't know what to say.

BROOKLYN'S POV
I was walking around when a girl who's running spilled a coffee in my shirt. At first I was kinda pissed because this shirt was slightly expensive but then I looked at her face and It's Gillian Disick.

She said sorry but I can't say a word. I just can't stop staring at her beautiful eyes, her angelic face, her long dirty blonde hair. She is so beautiful.

She told me to stay and wait for her since she's following her little brother. She is so cute, but Romeo called me and said that we need to leave so I have no choice but to leave.

I can't stop smiling, this is the best day of my life.
"So, why are you so happy?" Cruz asked.
"Nothing" i said, trying to control myself from smiling.
"No! Tell us why and what happened to your shirt!" They said.
"I just met Gillian" i said, giggling.
"Gillian? Disick?!!" They shouted, they also find her attractive.
"Yeah"
"How?!!"
"She's following her brother then she spilled a coffee in my shirt, she actually asked me to stay and wait for her but you called me" i said with a wide smile but frowned after.

// - what do you want to happen next? 😏 suggest, comment or message me 💗