29.

BROOKLYN'S POV
Its been 2 days since I came back from LA and Gillian and I are happy with each other even though we're billion miles away.

I promised her that I will not do anything that can cause a fight or a break up. I will not break her trust this time.

I've been such an asshole. I love her so much, I can't loose her. She is the girl who gives me this weird feeling everytime I see her, the girl who makes me smile every time I can't. The girl of my dreams.

I can't believe that this is all happening. Before, I am just day dreaming about her being my girlfriend and now she is not just my girlfriend, she is also my best friend.

I am the luckiest dude to have a girl like her and I will not do anything to hurt her or to make her cry. She deserves to be happy and I will do all my best to be the best man who will make her happy.

"Hey princess, good morning. Its 3 in the afternoon here baby and I know you're still sleeping cause you're always sleeping and its 7 am there so I'm sure you're still sleeping 😂 Maybe when you wake up, I'll be on practice so I wont be able to text back immediately. Baby, have a nice day today. I love you so much"

I have practice today 'cause I have a game on saturday. Well, its thursday today so I still have 2 days to get ready. I am so nervous because this is an important game for me. They will choose players who can play for this huge football school in LA and I want to be chosen because I want to study in LA so I can be with Gillian.

Gillian: You are so mean, brooklyn 😂 I am not always sleeping!!

She texted back after 10 minutes

Brooklyn: Nice respond babe 😪

Gillian: Oh sorry babe 😋 Good day baby, I hope you do well today in practice. Love you so much!!!! & i miss you 💗

Brooklyn: i miss you baby, i'll text you later i'll get ready for practice i love you

Gillian: alrighty, be good okay? no girls remember that!

Brooklyn: yes babe, promise!

She always tell me no girls, well I can't blame her I've been such an ass and its so hard to trust some stupid dude like me again but I will do all my best to regain all her trust because I love her and I want her to wake up each morning without any doubts and her heart.

I am finally done getting ready, I grabbed my football shoes and my phone before hopping in the car.

I decided to text her before I leave.

"Baby, I'm leaving. Where are you now?"

But no reply.

Maybe she's busy or sleeping again lol

"Babe are you sleeping again? 😂😂 babe, im leaving okay? so maybe this is going to be my last text until i finish practice"

Still no reply.

I arrived at the practice field. All of my friends already here.

"Brooklyn!" They all shouted

We all talked before practice start.

"So how's Gillian?" James asked

Well if you dont remember James, he is my friend who has an extreme crush for Gillian.

"She's fine." I said

"Do you know how lucky you are? Oh god brooklyn, she the most gorgeous human ever existed and she is your girlfriend!!" He said

I smiled but right before I respond to him the coach called us.

"Okay! Practice in 2 minutes, get ready."

We all ran in the field and started to warm up.

...
(skip)
...

I did well today in practice. The coach told me I have 80% chance to join the team in LA and I can't wait to tell Gillian.

I quickly ran to my locker to get my phone and I am hoping for a text from Gillian since its been 3 hours since I last checked my phone,

But there isnt any single message.

"Baby, what happened to you? Are you still sleeping?"

"Baby, the coach told me today that if i keep up the good work i can join the team in LA"

"Shit baby. I want to be chosen so we can be together"

"Baby, what happened to you 😪 please text me when you read all of my message"

I don't really know what's happening to her. She is not like this. But I don't wanna jump into conclusions, I don't wanna think negatively. Maybe she's just sleeping or busy?

2 hours have passed... Still no reply

What's happening to her! I kept on calling & texting but she's not answering.

I decided to call Brian.

"Hey bri, do you know where is Gillian? She isn't responding to me" i asked

"She's here at home 15 minutes ago but she just left." He said

"Oh.. Do you know where is she?" I asked again

"I have no idea but I will try to call and text her and I'll tell you if she answers" He said

"Thanks!" I said

We both hang up

I let out big sigh.

I don't know... Did I do something wrong again? She's just ignoring me when she's mad at me and this time I don't know whats happening.

I am lying in my bed looking at my phone, waiting for a text from her but I am not receiving any.

I decided to just text her again.

"Baby, did I do something wrong? 😪"

"I love you, what's happening?"

"Hey princess, please text back"

"I miss you and your texts baby"

I don't understand. What's happening. Sigh.

I fell a sleep waiting for a text from her.

// - hey guys so i got an idea to make this book longer!! but idk if you'll like it 😭 if you wanna know my idea please just message me, i really want your opinions rn 💔 bc i am torn between ending this book in 6 more chapters maybe or extending this book. please help, please message me. and its been a long time since i made a brooklyn pov so here.. and dont hate gillian bc of her redundant attitude 😂😂 dont worry, next chapter is going to turn out great 😂💗💗 and sorry for a very short chapter.