24.

GILLIAN'S POV
I groaned and opened my door widely, making him enter my room.

He entered carrying his bags. I rolled my eyes and he placed his bags in the mini couch in my room.

"So, you can sleep there in the bed or there in the couch or in the floor i don't really care. That's the shower, take a shower whenever you want but make sure you'll clean all the mess. I'm not sleeping here, so the room is all yours. Clean all your mess!" I said right before I try to leave.

"Wait!" He said then he slums the door.

I looked at him then I raised my eyebrows. He looks so upset and he's about to cry.

"Please let me explain" he said looking straight to my eyes.

"Brooklyn, no. I don't wanna hear your stupid lies again. I am so over everything, I am so over you! I don't love you anymore okay? Leave me alone!" I said and then he started to cry.

He sat in the couch with tears in his eyes.

Okay, now I feel really bad. Why did I say that ugh.

I looked at him. I want to hug him, kiss him, comfort him and say sorry but I can't. I mean, he deserves it but I feel really bad but I don't care. Ugh, I am so weird.

I can feel water in my eyes so I decided to just leave before this water fall. I grabbed my phone and ran outside my room. I was supposed to go to Brian's room but then I heard familiar voices downstairs so I checked it.

Its Luke and his family. Oh god, my life saver. Even though he called me "fat pig" earlier I am so glad he's here. I mean, I will be able to escape the awkwardness between me and Brooklyn 'cause he's here. I have someone to talk to. Yaaass!

I was running and then I accidentally spilled the juice I was holding all over my clothes. Ugh, now I need to go back to my room and change. What the heck.

I slowly entered my room and Brooklyn's not even here. Where is he though? I didnt heard him leave.

I opened the bathroom connected to my walk-in closet. And fuck.

FUCK. JUST. FUCK.

OH MY GOD

BROOKLYN'S TAKING A SHOWER, NAKED. OFCOURSE.

"I am so sorry!!!" I said them I closed the door.

Oh my god. I can't believe this!!!

I waited for him to finish. I sat on my bed. And I still can't believe that happened!! Ohhhh geeez. I hate everything right now. But well, his abs are so beautiful. Oh wait. What am I thinking, ewww. Ugh.

He's finally done. He opened the door. I stood up, not looking at him. He is standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You really wanna see me naked, huh?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"That was an accident" I said, rolling my eyes.

He laughed and he started to get dressed.

"Can you sleep here with me tonight? Please. I'll sleep in the floor, just please sleep here" he said.

"No" i said while scanning my closet.

"Please. Please" he said

"No. Now, leave. I'm going to change!" I said after I finally found clothes to wear

"Isnt it unfair? You just saw me naked. I also wanna see yo-"

"Brooklyn!" I said

"Okay. Okay. I'll wait for you outside" he said, raising both of his hands.