Chapter 7 - Change of classes.

~~

ᴛᴀʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴀꜱɪᴀ ꜰᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ
ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
10:56  

~~

I was standing in the head office with Tyvon and he was explain the....situation we was in rn.

And all my classes had Mr Darrian Jimenz in dem.

I rlly didn't wanna see him.

"Mr Lloyd, I understand what your saying but because they broke up don't mean she can just move classes, it doesn't work like that."

"You really don't. She's pregnant with his child." He said whispering the last bit.

"Wait what? Ms Foster...is this true?" Principle Frankins asked me and I nodded clutching my stomach.

"I can't move you classes but Mr Lloyd you can go to her classes with her, make sure she's okay and your work will be sent to you."

"But sir, I can't even look at him." I said and he sighed.

"Go first period with mr Lloyd and I'll see what I can do, by second period you should be in his classes." He said with a faint smile and Ty held my back and we walked out.

Fuckin hell.

And first period was a double.

Ty grabbed all his things from his locker and I did too.

I only needed my laptop.

I walked in the class and it was empty.

"At the back?" He asked and I nodded.

We sat at the back, with me in the corner and he looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked and I played with my nails and nodded.

"yh."

The bell went and our class flooded.

Darrian and the rest of the boys came in late as usual and there was a smile on all they faces til Darrian looked at me and his faded, Dd and Notti still beaming.

Dd came to me and hugged me mad tight.

"Nigga I missed you bro, call me nigga forget abt Ddot. Nigga you still ma best friend foo." He said smiling and Notti sat on my desk while Ddot went to his seat in the same row just a few chairs down.

"Yh fasho."

"Good to see yu tho mh."

"Thanks Notti."

"Oh I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the lil munchie in your tum tum." He whispered smiling and going to sit down.

Tum Tum...