Chapter 13 - Betrayal or Survival?

My eyes opened and we was in a car.

And we had pulled up outside a house, there was bare bodyguards outside and a few black BMW's, Audi's and Range rovers.

"Where are we?" I asked and Toyo looked at me.

"Home."

I got out the car and I was looking around while Kyon was next to me and so was Deeks.

Kyon opened the door and there was three dogs that started barking mad heavy and it scared me.

They were pissed off.

But they was chained up.

They must be dangerous den.

Well no shit then Tahalia.

I held onto my stomach and I had changed my clothes before we landed and it was just sweatpants and a black hoodie and obviously my crocs.

"Yo we up in here." Deeks said and someone slowly came down the stairs.

"He up there?" Kyon asked and the boy nodded.

Kyon took my hand and went up the stairs and entered a room and a buff nigga was standing there with his body towards the window, I couldn't see his face.

"Out." He said and Kyon left and I was scared.

Was it really him?

"Deiontai?" I asked inching closer and he didn't reply until he turned round and it was really him.

My hand covered my mouth and the tears filled my eyes.

He came towards me and hugged me and I stood there crying before eventually wrapping my arms round him too.

"Hi Stinka butt." He mumbled rubbing my head and I stopped crying and started hitting him.

"Why the fuck have you made me cry my soul out over you and your over here in Dommy living your life?!" I yelled at him, hitting him with every word.

"Sit down and let me explain it to you." He said holding onto my hand and sitting me on the bed.

He sat beside me and put his hand against my stomach.

"How long you got left?"

"4 months." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Can I see your shoot?"

"Don't try and change the subject Deiontai Xavion Forster." I said and he smiled.

"I'm not trying to, I am gonna tell you everything I promise. But I missed you."

I grabbed my phone and showed him some of the pictures me and Tyvon took.