Chapter 12 - He's alive..?

~~

ᴛᴀʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴀʏꜱɪᴀ ꜰᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴋʏᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴄᴀʀ
11:52 ᴘᴍ

~~

Kyon grabbed me and pushed me into the car and got in with me speeding off.

There was a gunshot and I clutched my stomach and continued crying.

"Take me home, please Kyon." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Ain't I told yo ass to shut up?" He asked and I wish I could just punch him but he'd hurt the baby.

"Kyon-"

He stopped the car and grabbed my shirt.

"Shut it Tahalia. Be quiet, and don't make me raise my voice at you or put my hands on you again am I clear?" He asked and I looked outside the window and saw someone walking past.

I tried opening the door but Kyon grabbed me and I started screaming and kicking on the door.

"HELP ME!"

The person looked at the car and started looking around.

"Be quiet or your child dies." He mumbled holding a knife to my stomach.

"Kyon please let me go." I mumbled and he chuckled and came closer to my ear.

"I can't do that, there's someone waiting to meet you again." He mumbled driving off.

It's been like 20 minutes.

And we was still driving.

Kyon was a.....family friend. 

Sorta.

He would always be around the house but he never really spoke to any of us but me.

Him and his older brother Toyo.

So Idk why he's doing this to me.

Of all people me.

"I'm cold." I mumbled rubbing my arms and he looked at me and took off his jacket, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Take it." He said and I took it and wrapped it around me.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked and he sighed and looked in his rear-view mirror.

"You have 1 question and 1 question alone." 

"What do you want from me?" I asked and he glanced at me.

"Nothing."

"So why are you doing this?"

"I said one question Tahaliah."

"Answer my question Kyon."

"I said-"