Chapter 14 - Papa bear

Ik it's been a while but we finna start where we left off.

Me and my brother were finally going back to Sugarhill after a good 4 months.

And I have 2 days until the baby is due.

And it's a boy.

Exciting right.

But what I was most scared of was seeing Tyvon again.

I hurt him the last time I saw him.

I literally nearly slit his throat.

But we was getting our bags and getting off the jet.

Dtay has a lot of explaining to do because we didn't tell anyone he was really here.

Edot and him are not talking rn.

Mainly bcs Edot knows Dtay is still hiding things from him and he don't understand why.

I wasn't even told but it was all good until we stepped off the jet.

A black car just like the one I was "kidnapped" in pulled up and I clutched onto Deiontai's hand.

"It's alr, he ain't gon hurt you." He replied and I looked at him confused and Tyvon stepped out with Steff, Kd and Malakai.

We just stared at each other n he stood there with his hands in his pockets till Steff smacked his lips.

"Fuck the both of yall, Hi Tt hyb mh I missed yu sm and I can't believe you tried to kill my brother but yk it's okay I would have killed him. It's a joke btw, and bitch when df did papa bear get so huge? Lookin like a watermelon tripled in size. Anyways Ty missed you a lot and hasn't stop talking about you and crying over you cs-"

"Bro shut up nigga, let him tell her that bruh." Kd said slapping his hand over Steffan's mouth and I smiled.

"It's good to see you too Big head and I missed you more. Kd."

"Don't talk to me. You didn't take me to dommy with you and left me with his head over heals ass crying non stop. When's Tt coming back I miss her so much it's making my heart hurt, head ass boy." He replied and I smiled n so did Tyvon.

"I'm quite cold yk, hurry this up." Malakai said and I pushed his head and went to Tyvon.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Ffs ym get in the car and leave these two alone." Edot said getting in the drivers seat and everyone squashed in and they drove off leaving me and Tyvon.

"How are you?" He asked and I looked down as we began walking.

"Never been better." I lied and he looked at me.