Peter Parker, The Blonde Mf.

(Y/N) Graythorne sat at the edge of his bed, a cigarette in his hand, as he loosed himself in the emptiness of the New York Skyline. 

Two bodies were fast asleep behind him, both exhausted from the night's proclivities.

In truth, (Y/N) had everything.

Everything in the palm of his hand.

Yet...

Why did he feel so...

It was as if he had a great big emptiness in his heart.

Well, there was only one way to fill it, a momentary reprieve if nothing else. 

And that was More... More everything. All he wanted was more.

He demanded more.

"(Y/N)... come back..." He heard the voice of Maria Hill behind him, as a grin found it's way back to his face. He moved to join the two ladies waiting for him. An ever present grin present on his face.

____

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. IT'S LIKE THE MORE YEARS THAT GO BY, THE MORE COMPLICATED YOU BECOME.

"Congratulations, you are starting to get what being human means..." (Y/N) said, a hint of both exasperation and humor in his tone.

YEAH WELL, MOST HUMANS DON'T SWING AROUND SAVING PEOPLE. SO YOU'RE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BY ANY STRETCH OF THE WORD.

"Am I not though?" (Y/N) asked, making the symbiote fall silent.

I DON'T KNOW...

"Exactly." (Y/N) said, surveying the city as he got ready to swing his troubles away. He reckoned if he just went on patrol... helped people, that he would eventually find his way back home.

Their way back home now...

ARGH, SPEAKING OF THAT CAN OF WORMS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ALL APOLOGETIC. LIKE, JUST DUMP THAT BITCH.

(Y/N) stayed silent for a few seconds... or minutes... he didn't know.

"It's... very easy to be harsh, Noise." (Y/N) said, giving the symbiote some pause.

...HARSH? WHAT?

"I... don't know, it's like..." (Y/N) trailed off, shaking his head. "If I can be a rock in this ever flowing world... I think that would make some difference."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DID YOU READ SOME SUN TZU BEFORE THIS?

"I'm just pondering. What would I accomplish by lashing out, getting angry? It would just make the situation worse." (Y/N) shook his head yet again, swinging away this time as he heard sirens.

PONDER AWAY SOME PLACE QUIETER, LIKE IN GWEN'S BOSOMS... 

"..." (Y/N) didn't grace him with a reply.

OH BUT SHE'S TOO BUSY DIMENSION HOPPING FOR THAT HAHAHHAHA!

"Cheeky little..." (Y/N) whispered under his breath.

____

Gwen had closed the shop for the night, as she shared a hot coffee with her younger counterpart.

"So... how do you swing... with those?" The younger Gwen, now wearing a comfortable hoodie and leggings, sat facing opposite Gwen.

"With great difficulty." Gwen chuckled and remembered her conversation with Natasha way back when... they really needed to get back to their universe.