Rabbits (18+)

January, 2016

(Y/N) smoothed out the creases in his suit.

Not the usual Spider-Man suit; An actual, well-ironed, black and white suit.

Funerals.

He was never a fan of those. They represented something he didn't like to think about all that often-

Death and its uncaring clutches.

Uncle Ben's tombstone stared right back at (Y/N).

He sighed, the flowers already laid down.

At least his body was now well-rested.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Uncle Ben..." (Y/N) solemnly stated, his head down.

The wind ruffled (Y/N)'s hair covering his face.

Leaves flew by around him and in front of him, the cold New York air attacking him even with the blazer he had on.

"(Y/N)?" A terse voice asked; an awkward voice.

"Hm?" (Y/N) turned around to see a teenager, around 15 staring at him.

He had brown eyes and brown hair, with a boyish face.

"Wow... You've grown up so much!" The boy's grin slowly morphed into a full-blown smile.

"Do I..." (Y/N)'s memory took a sudden hit.

A sudden jolt and he remembered it all-

Peter Parker in the flesh.

"Pete?" He asked, a cautious smile on his face.

"Who else!?" Peter ran towards (Y/N) and the two embraced each other in a giant bear hug.

The two stayed like that for a moment, It was kind of awkward since Peter was so much shorter than (Y/N).

"You've grown up too, Pete! Damn, look at that bicep!" (Y/N) playfully pressed on Peter's bicep, it was actually tense.

THE KID WORKS OUT, A LOT. IT'S ALMOST LIKE...

Noise didn't elaborate further and went quiet.

The two stayed quiet for another moment.

"Wanna get some coffee, little bro?" (Y/N) broke the silence and patted Peter on the back as he spoke, "We'll catch up."

"Sure... But I have to be somewhere, I won't be long." Peter flushed in embarrassment.

"That's fine!" (Y/N) patted his back again, almost toppling him over. "I have somewhere to be too... If you weren't occupied, I'd have taken you there."

(Y/N) then started to walk towards the closest cafe.

"You go on, I'll catch up." Pete stayed back to watch over Uncle Ben.

_____

The two sat in companionable silence, sipping on their drinks.

They had already discussed their lives up to this point.

Peter told him about how they had to move out, and how Uncle Ben's death affected Aunt May. The government provided them with funds every month since he used to be in the army.

But even with that, they had to move to a smaller home, as Aunt May had to juggle three jobs just to stay afloat.

It was tough, but Peter and May managed.

(Y/N) then talked about his life too, obviously omitting the Spider-Man part.

It made the former Avenger just how much Spider-Man truly was part of him... He couldn't imagine a world where Gwen wasn't with him.