Chapter 1 [-Bad day-]

(Boris' pov)

It was wensday and I was playing with Prince and Jack B at Nine's workshop in Green Hills because I live there.I walked to the mini-fridge that Nine had by his desk and grabbed a donut, then walked back to the couch and fell asleep with the puppies resting on me.

~Time skip~

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and Nine walking in and putting what seemed to be metal on his desk.He groaned and sat in his chair.I saw Jack B and Prince playing

I sat up and walked over to him, sitting on a box by his desk.He looked over at me.He had a frown on his face and he looked tired.He smiled at the sight of me and I smiled as well,my tail wagging behind me.

"You good Bor Bor?"He asked.I nodded and stood up.He looked up at me, confused, and I picked him up and sat down in his chair with him sitting on my lap and wrapped in my arms.

"What's wrong with you N?"I said sweetly, and he sighed."Rough day,"he said, and I nodded.

"What exactly happened?"I questioned, and he looked up at me and petted my head.I smiled and nuzzled the top of his head.

"First I had to help sonic with some attacks and some ended in explosions and people yelling at me even though SONIC was the one who didn't listen to me.Then I had to help Tails which was pretty easy-going until Knuckles ran in there and trashed the place because the master emerald was missing.Then I got pushed on purpose by these heyena teenagers and I beat their..."Nine paused for a moment and then thought for a few more.Most likely thinking about how to say that in the least rude way.

"I kicked their butts."He said. Finally, I nodded and smiled slightly.He gave a weird smile

"And then I took a walk only to have to fight some of Eggman's robots, and then Amy and Rusty rose got into a fight, and me and Tails had to settle the argument which was about which type of sweet is the best.To me that was stupid.And then I walked home and found some scrap metal on the way."He said.I nodded, and he snuggled up to me.

"You need a vacation,"I said, closing my eyes.He hummed in response, and I let him go.He got up and walked over to where Prince was and picked him up bringing him over to me and sitting him in my lap.

"Im gonna go take a nap."Nine said and went to the back of the workshop where there was the room Nine and I slept in.

I smiled and put Prince on the floor and called Cuphead to tell him to pick up his dog and ask him to watch Nine's.He agreed and got here in less than five minutes.I then walked to our room and looked at a sleeping fox that was wrapped up in blankets and his own tails.

"Hey Nine?"I said, laying down next to him and wrapping  my arms around him.He mumbled and turned around to face me.

"What do you say we go on a date on Sunday?"I asked.He looked at me for a moment and then nodded.

"Won't be as stressful as hanging with Sonic and his friends."He said sarcastically.I chuckled and nodded.

"I need to get out of the house as well,"I said smoothly.He nodded, and I nuzzled up to him.

"Let's get some sleep,"I said and closed my eyes.Before I fell asleep, Nine ruffled the fur on my head and kissed my forehead.

"Night wolfie..."He mumbled and fell asleep.

(New story,I think I'm slowly slipping out of the batim,Cuphead,Babtqftim,Batdr,Felix,Mickey,And Oswald fandoms...Help)