Chapter 3 [-content fox-]

(Boris' pov)

Me and Nine were laying in bed,it was still early in the morning, and I had my PJs on for some reason. Nine was cuddled up to me purring as I went through some of the ideas for our date on my notebook. He was just humming whenever I asked a question. I was annoyed but also happy to know he was content.

"How about we go on a day trip?" I asked, and he hummed in response. I rolled my eyes and kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me and smiled.I chuckled slightly and sat up, and he did the same.

"I'm listening now." he said in a sarcastic tone. I smiled, and my tail wagged behind me.

"We could do a night picnic?" I said, and he shook his head."To romantic." He said, and I nodded, crossing it off the list." Look at the stars?"I asked, and he chuckled."You wouldn't be able to stay up to see that."He said, and I chuckled.

"Movie night?"And he shook his head."Same thing as the last and also add different movie interests."He said, and I chuckled."Day trip?"I said, and his eyes widened. He snapped his fingers while pointing to me and smiled."Bingo."he said in an excited tone, and I smiled.

"Alright,where are we going?"I asked, and he shrugged while I rolled my eyes sarcastically.He chuckled and sat in my lap purring.My tail wagged behind me, and I felt Nine's tails move as well.

"We could go to that town that's close to where Northern lives."I said, and he shrugged."As long as he doesn't bug us about cows,horses, or farms, I'm good."He said, and I nodded.

Nine got out of my lap and off the bed, and I looked at him with a confused look on my face.He looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully."I'm making pancakes."he said, and my tail started moving a mile a minute.

"Your pancakes are bomb!"I exclaimed, and he chuckled."Then can I go make them?"he asked, and I nodded.He walked out of the room, and I grabbed a book from the bedside table.

'Advetures of the dragon knight'

I laid down on the bed and opened to the page I was last on.

'Finally getting back into my routine'