Chapter 4 [-Breakfast surprise-]

(Nine's pov)

I had just gotten into the kitchen, and I started grabbing the basics; eggs, pancake mix, bread, uncooked bacon, and then I started cooking. It took me an hour to cook it all, but to be honest, I honestly enjoyed cooking.

Prince was running around while I was cooking and scampered up to me when he smelled the bacon I had just finished cooking. I gave him a piece, and he quickly ate it.

"Good boy, Prince! Who's a good boy?! Who's a good boy?! You are!" I said with a big smile while petting him. He was the best dog ever. Well, the only dog I've ever had, but you get the point.

(One hour later)

After I finished cooking, I went to get Boris from our room only to find him asleep again. I chuckled quietly and kissed his forehead. I then gently shook him awake.

"Bor Bor, wake up." I whispered gently. He looked up at me with tired eyes and smiled lazily.

"I'm up, I'm up..." He said with a yawn and then sat up. He then got up and stood at his normal height (for now) of 5'5, unlike me. I was 4'10. Me and Boris then went over to the table and started eating breakfast. Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door.

"Boris, are you expecting company?" I asked, and he shook his head. "Not that I know of." He said, and I got up and walked to the door. I then opened it to see Bendy and Cuphead.

"Hey Nine! Where's Boris?" Cuphead asked, and I pointed to the table where Boris was stuffing his mouth with pancakes. Boris waved at the two, and Cuphead and Bendy waved back.

"So what's up, Bendy?" I asked, and he showed me a piece of paper.

I looked at the paper and noticed something. They chose the same day and place me, and Boris chose for our date. I looked over at Boris, who got up from his chair and looked at the flyer. He then looked at me and then looked Bendy and Cuphead.

"Guys...we can't exactly go with ya'll. Me and Nine were planning on going to Northern's town that same day and...-" Boris was trying to explain, but before he could finish Cuphead interrupted.

"We're going over there, too. So you guys can travel with us and then go do whatever you guys want to do. We won't bother you." Cuphead said. Boris looked at me, and I nodded to him.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan." I said. We then said our goodbyes, and I shut the door.

"So, we're doing this?" Boris asked just to confirm, and I nodded. "Yeah." I replied. We then sat on the couch together, and I put on Inside out on the TV.