Jake x Reader - Ovulation Week (smut)

453 words

"Come here Jake" I say quickly as I pull him to the evidence lock up.

"What's goin on?" He questions sweetly with a smile.
I just kiss him and tangle my fingers into his hair. He puts a hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

He kisses back for a moment and then pulls away.

"Right now? Here?" He questions, looking slightly concerned.
The glint in his eyes, though, betrays his mentality.

"Yes. Mm please, Jake." I whine impatiently.

He looks around for a moment. "Ok but we can't go all the way. I'll just touch you, ok?"

"Oh yes please, baby." I run my hands down his chest.

"What is going on with you right now?"

"Ovulation week."

"Really? I didn't get a notification on my phone." He says pulling his phone out for a moment.

"I love you." I say looking at him with 'Heart' eyes.

He slides his phone back into his pocket and picks me up.

I send him a confused look. He just press my body against a wall and kisses me.
His hand is under my thigh.

He moves his right knee in between my legs.

He presses his knee to my clit through my pants and I whine into the kiss.

He places me down onto the ground to stand.

He uses the hand he had under my thigh to hold my jaw, he kisses me harder and pushes me further against the wall.

I slide my hand under his shirt. He takes my hand out of his shirt.

"This is about you." He says in a deep whisper beside my ear.

He places his hand between my legs and slides it into my pants.
My breathe hitches slightly in anticipation.

He presses his thumb to my clit as he slides two fingers into me.

I throw my head back to the wall. He takes advantage of my head being back to lay kisses down my throat to my breasts.

I feel myself tipping toward the edge as I wrap my arms around Jake's neck tightly.

I reach my climax and let out a muffled whine into Jake's shoulder.

He holds me as I come down from my high. Rubbing my back and whispering sweet things into my ear.

When I am once again breathing as normal, he places a gently kiss to my lips with a hand on my cheek.

He pulls away and takes my hand, leading me out of the evidence lockup and back to the bullpen.

The rest of the day we send devious glances toward each other.

This was a stream of consciousness so idk if it's my BEST work but thought I'd post it anyway.