Jake x Reader - Secret Relationship (spicy)

645 words

"Oooo, you could wash their hair." Boyle suggests.

"Stop always suggesting that." Jake replies slightly irritated.

"Most sensual thing you can do to a lover with your fingers." Charles shrugs.

"No. It's not. Obviously fingering is the most sensual." Jake rolls his eyes looking down at his middle and forefinger. Recalling memories.

"Whatcha guys talkin about?" I ask as I walk over to Jake and Charles.

"Ohhhhh, nothing..." Charles say in an odd voice as he winks at Jake.

"Charles was just saying how washing someone's hair is 'The most sensual thing you can do to someone with your fingers'." Jake air quotes Charles.

"Oh. Charles it's obviously fingering." I say to Charles.

"THATS WHAT I SAID!" Jake says enthusiastically as he points to Charles and looks at me with a big smile.

We hold, tension filled, eye contact for a moment. Charles picks up on it of course.

Truth is, Jake and I have been going out for a while in secret.

It's been a bit difficult though. With Charles and all.

"Whaaaaaaat am I detecting here?!" Charles squeals as he points quickly back and forth between us.

I just send Charles a disgusted look and as I turn away I send Jake a wink.

Jake and I haven't been able to be alone recently as we have been on call for work so much.

I feel a hands on my shoulders.
"Heyyy Y/n"

"Hey Jake. What's up?"

"I need you." He bits his bottom lip in an exaggerated way.

"Right now?! Jake we're at work."

"I knowwww. It's just been so long." Jake whines.

"I know. I miss you so much, but what are we gonna do?"

"Closet." He snaps and points down the hall.

"No cameras?"

"None."

"Alright. Let's go."
He takes my hand and leads me to the closet.

He opens the door for me.
"After you ma' lady." He gestures into the small room.

I walk in and stop in the middle to look around. It;s small of course, it is a closet.

just as I hear the door close I feel Jake push me into one of the empty walls. He has a hold of my collar and kisses me aggressively.

"You really are horny." I say while giggling as he still tries to kiss me through my words.

"Mmm. Very." He replies. Mumbled.

He places his hand on my ass and the other on my jaw.

He unbuttons my shirt quickly as he trails his kisses lower and lower.

Pressing two fingers to my clit he unzips his pants with his free hand.

*Click*

I look past Jake quickly to the the door opened.

Just as I make out Charles' face in the darkness, he faints.

"Oh my god." I zip up Jake's pants as I walk by him to Charles.

"Charles? Are you ok?" I ask as I list his head off the concrete floor.

"No! You're dating Jake!!" He jumps up and pumps his arms in triumph.

I rolled my eyes as Jake flicks on the light.

"Jake! My shirt's still unbuttoned!" I whisper yell at him.

"Oh shit, right." He says as he quickly turns the light off again.

I button my shirt the rest of the way up and walk over to Jake and the light switch.

Still cloaked in darkness I kiss Jake quickly and then switch the lights back on.

"I can't believe I actually brought you two together!" Charles marvels in the doorway, completely oblivious.

"GUYS JAKE AND Y/N ARE FINALLY DATING!! I DID IT!!" Charles runs out of the room, alerting the rest of the squad.

I look at Jake and just shrug.

He shrugs back and links our arms as we walk out of the closet into the excitable bullpen.

This is pretty shit but I want to post as much as I can.