Chapter 9: Cathy Strikes Again

The next weekend arrived and at the Milford High School, the location of the Energy Dance Competition, a van had arrived and getting out was Cathy and Vivi, but however, her team changed as there were five other girls named Haley Huelsman, Tessa Wilkinson, Chloe Smith aka C.S., Ashtin Roth and Kaycee Rice and with them were their mothers Melanie Huelsman, Renee Wilkinson, Liza Smith, Jennifer Roth and Laura Rice. The 5 girls had worked with Abby before so Cathy decided to make a team consisting of them as fans were in the building waiting to see them, the Abby Lee Dance Company and especially Mario. The Candy Apples waved at the fans as they made their down a hallway.

"Oh, looky there." Cathy said, seeing the door that led to the ALDC's dressing room. "ALDC, maybe we should go inside and snoop around."

Melanie, Renee, Liza, Jennifer and Laura all smiled in agreement as they and Cathy opened the door and went into the dressing room as their daughters went to the CADC dressing room.

"This is where Abby sits. Because they have two seats." Cathy said, seeing two chairs as the moms of the Candy Apples team laughed.

Meanwhile, a bus that had Mario, Abby, the girls and moms was seen arriving as everybody who was inside saw the bus come to a stop and the first to get off was Mario, behind him was Abby, Gianna, Christi, Kelly, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, the girls and moms who all waved at the fans and other dancers who came to not just to compete against them, but to see them as well. There were gonna be three trios and a group dance.

Back in the ALDC dressing room, Cathy and the Candy Apples moms were still in there.

"We should get out of this room before they come in here." Melanie warned.

"Or maybe we can come out from the curtain." Jennifer suggested.

"That would be hilarious!" Cathy agreed as the Candy Apples' moms all took their purses and they all hid in the changing section and they saw some food.

"They got food." Liza noticed.

"Yeah, i see bagels." Laura added.

"Is that a whole plate for Abby?" Cathy asked.

"I'm sure it is."

In the hallway, Abby, Mario, Gianna, Christi, Kelly, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, the girls and moms were all walking down the hallway and when they reached their dressing room, Mario opened the door and let everybody enter before he did and when he entered, he sensed something as the moms and girls went to the makeup table.

"I don't know if it's me, but do you ever get the feeling somebody's been in here?" Mario asked everybody.

"You know, i have that feeling too." Gianna admitted.

"It's co-old."

"For some reason, that sounded familiar." Kelly predicted.

"Yeah, but who said that?" Mackenzie wondered.

"Don't know, Kenz, but it's coming from the curtains." Melissa responded. "Mario, can you see who's in there?"

"Sure thing, mom." Mario replied to Melissa.

"I'll check with you as well." Christi offered.

"Me too." Jill added.

Mario, Christi and Jill went to the curtain and when Mario opened it, his eyes went wide and so did Christi and Jill's.

"Everybody, we have an familiar unwanted guest." Mario informed and sure enough after he said that, Cathy emerged from the curtain with the moms of her team.

"It's like a Jack in a box." Jessalynn said.

"Somehow, we knew it was Cathy." Holly muttered as Abby hugged some of those moms as their daughters had worked with her, they even hugged Mario.