Chapter 10: Maddie vs Kalani II

A weekend had passed and the Abby Lee Dance Company and Mario had arrived and in Naperville, a town in a midwestern state known as Illinois, Abby, Mario, Gianna, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, the girls and moms arrived at the Pfeiffer Hall, the location of World Class Talent Experience as fans were inside to see the Abby Lee Dance Company and Mario. Naperville is also close to Chicago, the largest city in Illinois know as the Windy City and Abby, Mario, Gianna and crew waved to the fans as they entered. In addition, Nia and Kendall had done music videos with Abby being favorable towards Kendall's music video and giving Holly the stinkeye and not talking about Nia's music video as much.

Abby got the girls signed in before they walked to their dressing room as Kalani and Maddie started to get ready for their solos as Mackenzie, Nia, JoJo and Kendall got their hair and makeup done for the group.

"Murrieta is confident that they're beating the ALDC." Jessalynn spoke. "They're all over Facebook writing about you all."

"Doesn't Erin have anything better to do?" Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Obviously, she doesn't." Christi mumbled.

"Abby, this might not be a good time to ask, but did you and Mario see MDP?" Chloe asked.

"No, thank goodness." Abby responded.

"You know they have been writing negative tweets and negative things on Social Media." Jill informed.

"Let them talk their trash if they want, we'll let the dancing to the talking for us." Mario stated.

"We sure will." Abby agreed. "And another thing, you got to lay off the social media, Jill."

"Mads, every time you do a solo, i love it every week, better and better and same goes for Kenz. It reminds me of when your brother was dancing for Abby." Melissa said to Maddie.

"Thanks." Maddie responded as Kira was talking to Kalani.

"Kalani, when Maddie gets a solo, you never get a solo that's comparable. I think you did this time." Kira stated.

"I need to win." Kalani told her mother.

"Kalani, don't get nervous going up against Maddie." Paige advised.

"Yeah, i've been there before many times." Chloe added.

"Just focus on your dance." Brooke commented before Kalani and Maddie approached Abby and Mario.

"Maddie, Kalani, go out there and make us proud and one of you should win." Mario told his sister and Kalani. "All right, let's roll."

Maddie and Kalani walked to the wings of the stage with Nia, Mackenzie, Kendall and JoJo accompanying them as Abby, Mario, Gianna, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, and the moms went to take their seats. When they made their way to their seats, the audience went nuts seeing Mario as he high fived them before he, Abby, Gianna, Chloe, Brooke, Paige and the moms took heir seats.

"Please welcome Maddie to the stage with Dreams Come True!" Maddie went on the stage and went into a lying pose and when the music started, she started dancing as she was great with her dancing and when the music ended, she posed and the audience cheered as Mario wiped his tears that were falling from his eyes.

"You ok?" Melissa asked her son.

"Yeah, i get emotional whenever Maddie does dances like that." Mario said.

"Ario, you know your mother teared up when you did emotional dances." Abby remarked.

"She sure did." Gianna added.

"That i did." Melissa admitted.

"Next up from MDP, Keara with Resurgence!" Keara walked to the stage to do her solo and she was good, even though she had a few flaws in her dancing and when the music ended, she did a pose and left the stage.

"Up next, please welcome Kalani to the Stage with Innocent!" Kalani headed on to the stage and went into her pose before the music started and she did equally as great as Maddie and at the end, she left the stage.

"Abby, between Maddie and Kalani, i don't have a clue who's gonna win." Brooke told Abby.

"But we do know we aren't gonna lose to MDP." Paige added.

"Yeah." Chloe said.

"You got that right." Abby stated to them before heading backstage to get the group ready to face off against MDP's group.

"Remember, space yourselves out." Mario instructed to the girls.

"Be sure to lock the knee, don't sit back in the heel." Chloe said and when the run through was over, the girls went back to the wings of the stage.

"Please welcome from the Abby Lee Dance Company, The Rose Garden!" Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Kendall, Kalani and JoJo went on the stage and were in their starting poses and from the start of their dances, they were marvelous with their dance and when the music ended, they posed and headed offstage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Murrieta Dance Project, Passing Through Time!" Keara and her team went on the stage after their prop was brought out on the stage and they were all right, but there were some flaws

For the solo awards, Keara did not place, Kalani got 2nd and Maddie got 1st and in the group awards, MDP placed 3rd and the girls got 1st, much to the delight of Abby, Mario and crew and to the dismay of Erin, who was later walking in the hallway and saw that Abby, Mario and Gianna were talking to the judges.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Erin said to the judges. "I run Murietta Dance Project. Do you always talk to the judges right after? I thought your group was way better than the previous time, but i do not agree with what you guys decided out there, which makes it interesting."

"Oh, yeah." Abby stated.

"Don't accuse Abby, Gianna and myself of schmoozing the judges, they knew who was great and who was not, in simple terms: we just simply beat you." Mario told Erin, who then went back to her dressing room as the moms talked to them before exiting and heading back to Miami Beach.

(A/N: All righty, i'm going to skip ahead to when Abby, Mario, Gianna and crew all head to the ASTRA awards episodes with some differences)