Recovery part 2

A/N: I am so sorry for disappearing out of nowhere! My laptop crashed completely and now it's being fixed, so I couldn't write at all. I hope you guys will forgive me and enjoy this new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deal." -Sanemi

Depressed guy (Giyuu)'s Pov:

It has been a while, maybe I should check where Sanemi and Kyojuro went.

I go around the corner and...

"Huh...?"

"O-oh... Hello G-Giyuu!" -Kyojuro

SHINAZUGAWA WAS PINNING KYOJURO TO A WALL?! DID I SEE THAT RIGHT?! OR IS MY LACK OF SLEEP FINALLY CATCHING UP TO ME?!

"It isn't what you think." -Sanemi

"Uhm... I don't need to know... When are you two coming back?"

"Right now!" -Kyojuro

It is kind of awkward after that, they keep staring at me weirdly. I don't know what's going on, but it was probably something I shouldn't care about. I just continue training with them.

"Oh hello Kyoju- HOLY SHIT TOMIOKA!" -Tengen

"Mh?"

"Ahem... Hello Tomioka." -Tengen

Seriously? Why does he keep staring at me? It's kind of weird if all the attention is on me. It just doesn't feel comfortable. It reminds me of my sister's death. It was stupid of me to think that people would believe me then. They knew nothing about demons. I knew nothing about demons. But I still tried to tell them.

"Tomioka?" -Tengen

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was asking whether I could train with you three" -Tengen

"Oh... If Kyojuro and Shinazugawa are okay with it, I guess you can join us"

They both nodded and we continued training.

"You *huff* Are *Huff* Ruthless *huff* Sanemi *Huff*" -Kyojuro

"Hahaha! You thought you could beat me?!" -Sanemi

"That was pretty flamboyant!" -Tengen

I love the happy moments... The moments when no one seems to care. The moments when everyone seems happy and joyful. I wish could have those moments. Nothing is impossible... Right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Again, I am so sorry! I really hoped you liked the new chapter, even if it was really short!

Also, the thing with the biwa sound and our precious raven being free, Nakime accidentally teleported him because she was distracted by his beauty :)

Where do boats go when they're sick?

To the boat doc :D

Have a glorious day!

346 words <3