Chapter 2

Jaheim POV

I didn't even realize that jasmine had already had pulled up, I was so into my phone trying to get this thot I used to mess with off my back. Don't get me wrong I love the ladys but sofia was like a crazy stalker chick. We met in a club a few months ago and exchanged number and every since then she been on my back like white on rice.

I got out of the car and walked to her car and she got out and just by that simple jeans and jacket she had on she was looking good asl

'Wassup ma I said to her in my sexy husky voice

''Hey Jaheim

'I hope I didn't disturb you from doing anything

''Nah you good I was bored anyway

'Its kinda getting chilly out here wanna go sit in my car.

''No sorry I don't wanna sit in your freak mobile.

'why you think that ma, im not like you think and if you let me show you I can show you better than I can tell you

''How about we go sit in my car and talk?

'I guess that sounds fair for now I said grabbing her hand and catching her by surprise.

Jas Pov

When we got in the car it was a little weird but I broke the silence by starting a little small talk .

' So tell me about yourself Mr. Playboy

'' Okay first of all im not a playboy and you bugging with that, second I really am a really nice person to hang out with and I like to chill and go out and stuff and I would love to make smile sometime you always mugging a nigga.

'Okay that nice and sweet but the only reason why I mug all the times because niggas be trying to holler and I don't be feeling them then they wanna get in they feeling and get and I don't be having time to deal.

''So I must be special because cuh you gave a nigga a number

'well tbh I really been feeling you for a long time but know you got every girl at the school house and im not trya get hurt anymore by boy

I couldn't believe I just told him that I liked him but its already done now so I gotta deal with it.

Jaheim POV

After she just said what she said she had a nigga thinking, I mean im not the type to hurt a girl but it seems like everytime I get a girlfriend she just want to be with me for my money. But Jas she seems different.

'Well for your statement I been feeling you to for a while and I will never hurt you, you seem different and I want us to work on us and see how far we can go from this.

''Well I guess we can hangout more and see where this goes from here.

It was now almost 11pm and I didn't wanna have her out to late...

'Is getting late youshould probably get home for your mom send squad looking for you.

When I said that iimmediately seen a flash of hurt come across her face.

'Hey Jas whats wrong I said lifting up her chin up.

"Nothing Jaheim I really have to go im sorry

'Okay well can you call me when you make it home

I knew something was wrong but I didn't want her to tell if she didn't want to at least not yet but later on she will come around
I got out of her car and gave a quick peck on the cheek which left her blushing hard asl