Chapter 4

________________________________

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT READ ST OWN RISK
(Sexual content)
Jas POV

After I got done searching through hundreds of books I finally found the right book that would help me pass the test, when I was walking to check the book out I knew I felt someone looking at me but I didn't bother to even turn the faster I walked the closer I felt them.

''Watsup ma let me have a taste of the aah

'Um excuse you but dnt disrespect me like that.

''You aint nothing but a bitch anyway he said with anger.

I didnt even say nothing I just walked to the checkout desk and headed out to the car. When I got to the car I guesss Jahiem could feel my mood.

''Aye whatsup wat happen ,what took so long.

'O nothing line was long in the library

''O oka well lets head to the mall so we want be late to the club tonight because I know how yall girls shop.

'Lol shut up and just drive the car.

Jaheim POV

'omg Jas if you don't hurry yo aah up you gone be left at this mall by yourself I said melling with a bra in Victoria secret.

''Okay after we leave here im done.

'Well here I said passing her the credit card ill be in the car waiting.

While I was waiting on her to come out I got a message from my Aunt Mya saying she finally home, I didn't bother replying back because we was finna see each other when me and Jas got home.

Five minutes later Jas was coming to the car with her bags and we were off to the house to get ready for the club.

Jas POV

Since we were going to the club I decided to hit up Sarah with the number she gave me and invite her to the club.

Me-Hey gurl come to the club tonight meet me at Jaheim house and we will leave there and we can ride together come by @ 9 c yuh there phone finna die.

While Jaheim was driving I looked over and was just admiring how sexy he was .

''C something you like ma

'Lol boy please

''Well you staring pretty hard over there.

'Just drive

When we finally made it to the house I went straight upstairs to my room well the guess room so I could take a shower, when I came out I saw Jahiem across the hall wrapped up in a towel and boyyy was he sexy. All I had on was a bra and some panties and so since everybody was at Rick house I was gonne try something.

'UmJaheim can you lotion my back its a spot that I cant reach...

''Sure ma, he said while licking his lips

He came across the hall and started lotioning it and his hands felt so good on my caramel skin. Next thing I know he was kissing my neck and his lips were amazing against my lips, it was like they were meant to be there. He laid me down and started kissing on my stomach which felt amazing and got me heated real fast I swear that's my spot. Next thing I know my panties were slipping off and I wanted it to stop before it got to far but I felt his finger rubbing on my other pair of lips which drove me crazy.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz

His phone started ringing and he picked it up but he was still hovering over me.

'Man we getting ready , he said while looking at me biting his lips.

'Iight bye c you n a few.

Before he got off of me he kissed my lips softly and said "Get ready and we will finish this believe that.

Whatever I said.

After we was finally ready we were just sitting in the living room waiting on Al and Sarah.

''So when you gone stop playing and give me a chance Jaheim Said

'Well if you behave tonight it might happen.

''Lol iight so now I got rules to follow.

'Lol yep

''Well Yes Mam ,he said.

After about five minutes We heard Al and Sarah pulling up together, so we all got in the Jaheims car and headed to the club.

Jaheim POV

This girl got me falling for her already so we gone see what she mean by behave.

So when we got to the club it was already jumping people were everywhere coming from left to right.

'Jaheim me and Sarah gonna go get a drink, Jas said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

''Iight that's cool be safe me and Al gone be in V.I.P

Sarah POV

Me and Jas went to the bar and grabbed a sex on the beach but I needed to ask her something before we met back up with the boys.

'So Jas who is that Al guy Jas.

''Lol gurl that's Jaheim friend hes cool why you wanna talk to him?

'Lol I guess we could be friends.

''Lol okay girl say no more she said pulling my arm to the dance floor.

Jas POV

When sarah told me that I was so gonne hook them up together but not before we dance. We took shots after shots and we danced until we got tired ,we was a lil tipsy but not that much where we couldn't control it. When we got tired we decided to go check on the boys and when we got up there I saw this girl talking to Jaheim and trying to feel on him but he was pushing her away.

'Damn can you give my man some room lil trick?

''Who tf are you calling a trick bitch.

'You hoe I said getting all in her face

''Get your lil bitch before she get fucked up boy

I had enough of her so I just bashed her in her face

I was sending blows to her face back to back until I felt someone pull me off of her .

''Ma dang chill she not even worth it just let it go.

He carried me all the way to the car and we got in .

''So im your man now.

'You been my man I said winking at him.

''O you gone start something else he said rubbing my thighs.

Before it could get any further Sarah and Al was coming to the car all hugged up and booed up.