Chapter 5

______________________________________________________________

WARNING MATURE AUDIENCE (SEXUAL CONTECT)

READ AT OWN RISK THANKS :)

Al POV

So after that all fight thing between Jas and that girl me and Sarah got to get to know each other and she real fly. But my Boy J didn't tell me him and Jas was a thing now and we gone have to talk about that. So after everyone settled down me and Sarah decided that we were ready to go so we headed back to the car.

Jas POV

The car ride back home was turnt asl everyone singed to every song that came on the radio well me and Jaheim did Al and Sarah was to busy making out in the backseat.... I remembered that I still had Jaheim card still in my purse so I reached for it and tried to give it to him.

'here I fogot I had it

''Na ma that's yours , you can have it.

'Awe J how did I get so lucky to have you I said as a kissed him on the cheek.

20 minutes later......

We finally made it home and I was so tired , every one got out and Al and Sarah got In their separate cars and went home im thinking but aint no telling with those two.

When we walked n the house everyone was still up including this unfamiliar woman ive never see before .

''O Jas this is my Aunt Mya and Mya this is Jas my girlfriend, when he said that a smile instantly ranned across my face.

'O she is so pretty nice to meet you Jas she said in her Country accent but it was cute.

'N Tasha already told me what happened and im very sorry to hear that.

'''O its okay I said thanks to Jaheim and Mrs Tasha I feel safe.

'O well that's good to know I hope you are enjoying your self doe but im going to go get some sleep guys so goodnight she said hugging us and leaving to go upstairs to her room im guessing.

Jaheim POV

Im so glad me and Jas are official I am so lucky to have her, since it was weekend I decided to go have some quality time with just me and her.

'Aye go pack a overnight bag and meet me in the car I told Jas as I pecked her a kiss on her cheek.

''Um ok she said sounding a little bit confused.

About minutes later she came out with a bag and her purse and cellphone in oe hand.

''So where are we going?

'To my apartment.

''You have an apartment?

'Yea I go sometimes to clear my mind my dad got it for me

''And how many femlaes have you had In your little apartment??

'Lol none but you so don't even bug my mama don't even know I got it so don't say nothing either.

'Whatever she said looking towards the road.

When we made it to the apartment I jogged over to her side and opened the door before she had the chance to.

''Awe thanks bae she said kissing my cheek.

When we got inside we went straight to the room and took a shower and we both were just laying in bed watching cartoons. So I figured this was a good time to finish what she started at home earlier today. I kissed on her neck and I could tell she wanted to let out a small moan, I flipped us over until I was hovered over her and kissed down to I got to her right breast and started sucking on it which drove her crazy.

I continued to kiss down her stomach until I got to her other pair of lips I took my tongue and took it around her clit until her legs got weak and she couldn't take it nomore.

She was getting so wet ..

''J....Jahei.....Jaheim she managed to get out ''im about to cummmmm

'No wait don't cum yet I told her as I was taking off my basketball shorts.

As I was finna get ready to go In I felt her body tensed up the closer I got

'You a virgin aint you I asked

''Yes she said

Well that only makes me want you more babygirl I said as I started putting in the tip of my Dick in her

''Aahhhhh I cant take it she said

I knew eventually it would turn it to pleasure as she adjusted to my size so I ignored her and pined her arms above her head as I kissed her lips asking for entrance to take her mind off of the pain and soon after she calmed down.

We went at it like 2 more times until we both were tired and soon felled asleep in eachother arms. Not only was I her first but I made to her she can enjoy it.

Jas POV

The next morning I felt so good but when I moved my body to try to get up I whinced in pain , my body felt so bad. Thinking on what had happened last night I remembered something

I couldn't believe that he...........................

Hey guys this chapter is short because its mostly a sex schene enjoy and Chapter6 and 7 will be up toma thanks and love you