GROW CLOSER

My exams aren't over yet but I wanted to write smth sooo here you gooooo

__

It has been a week since yeonjun joined the new school. He started talking to soobin a little more than before as he found the older really caring and cute specially his two deep dimples which showed whenever he smiled.Though he talked in a cold tone with everyone else except the teachers and Soobin's friends.

It was lunch time now and yeonjun and Taehyun now started to sit with the trio (Soobin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai) feeling more comfortable with them. They were sitting underneath a tree beside the school ground.
They were just arguing wether a person has two butts or a single butt.
Beomgyu spoke up" From my point of view, a person have two butts because they got one for each leg." Taehyun then argued back " Your 'point of view' is WRONG because the butt is just one which just has two parts." "I agree with Taehyun." Kai spoke. "But i think beomgyu is right..... Taehyun,admit your defeat cause' yeonjun is also on our side...so , 3vs2 and we win." Soobin argued , making Taehyun roll his eyes sassily.
"Woah, Waoh , Waoh...stawp.. since when I'm on your side!?" Yeonjun said. "See! Yeonjun hyung is on our side!" "No kai sweetie, I'm on neither of y'all's side....why are y'all even arguing over this dumb thing!?"
Just then the bell rang, signalling everyone that the lunch time already ended and it's time for every one to go back to their homerooms.
Soobin and Yeonjun, beomgyu and Taehyun, and kai parted their ways to go back to their classrooms bidding bye to each other.

✮ ⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

^after school^

"Hey y'all! Wanna go to the amusement park?" Beomgyu broke the silence between the group.
"Sure! Who would say no to that." Soobin agreed. "I'm in too" kai also agreed. The trio now waiting for tae and jun to answer.
"Do we have any choice?" Yeonjun asked tae."No i guess." Okay then we're in too...let's inform our parents first..yeah?"
"Okay!" The trio exclaimed in unison.

^in the amusement park^

"Hey,where do y'all wanna go first?" Yeonjun asked. "Anywhere but let's keep the Ferris wheel for the last." Soobin said "yeah that's the most fun!" Kai exclaimed and everyone agreed with Soobin.

After 10 minutes of thinking where to go Frist, the group decided to go on the roller coaster first.
Glad they didn't had to stand in the long line because there wasn't much of a crowd in the amusement park that day.
Everyone seemed exited except Yeonjun. He was tensed as he was scared of heights but acted cool infront of others not wanting to ruin their mood.

Soobin,yeonjun,and beomgyu sat on the first row Taehyun and kai at the back with some other stranger sitting beside them. Soobin sitting between yeonjun and beomgyu.
Soon the ride started making yeonjun more tensed so, he held soobin's hand but said nothing when Soobin looked back at him.
Now coming to the most thrilling part of the ride,the 90° drop.
Yeonjun became more tense and scared now and held Soobin's hand tightly, Soobin too held back his hand reassuring him to not be scared.

^after the roller coaster ride^

After they got off the ride yeonjun felt his legs wobble.
They went to play the small arcade type games on different stalls.
"Let's eat something y'all I'm hungry!" Beomgyu said and every one agreed with them. They all sat on a bench with a small table beside it beneath a tree.
"Me and Yeonjun will go buy the snacks..okay!?" Soobin asked and everyone agreed.
"So, what do y'all want ?" Yeonjun asked the other three.
"I want a cheese burger and a cola!" Kai said first. "Me too" beomgyu said and then Taehyun asked for the same.
Soobin and yeonjun went to buy the things they wanted to eat.

✮ ⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

They decided to go to the Ferris wheel now as it was getting dark.
They got into the carts one by one.
Soobin and yeonjun sat together and Taehyun, kai and beomgyu on the other one.
Soobin and yeonjun sitting together, felt both of their hearts flutter.
Both of their hand touching slightly making both of their hearts race faster than wind.
Soon the fireworks started when they reached the top of the wheel .
Soobin saw yeonjun's eyes shining with a cute smile on his face while watching the fire works.
"Wow! Did you see those Soobin!?" Yeonjun asked Soobin still looking at the glittery fireworks he seemed to love!
Soobin just hummed in reply, his eyes still admiring yeonjuns beauty.

The day soon came to an end and they had to bid their goodbye to each other.

Soobin all did was think about Yeonjun's face while he was looking at the fireworks .
He looked like the most beautiful thing in soobin's eyes. Soobins heart couldn't stop fluttering.

On the other hand yeonjun's state was no different.
He was also thinking about soobin's sweet gesture, how Soobin held his hand when he got scared and made him feel safe.
His heart was also beating at a very fast speed. Yeonjun realised he had took a liking towards the older.(yes older..read the character introduction carefully)
Soon thinking about how he will face the older at school now as his heart won't stop beating so fast whenever he saw him.

They both went to their deep slumber thinking about each other.

___

Hey hey! Do you like this one !??
Tell me in the comments 🤗

Also TAEGYU coming soon too 💗

Till then, take care pookies 🎀 💕