BACK HOME

Hey there teddy bears 🧸
I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload a new chapter since so many days
It was because of exams.
But now that they're over........
Here's a long chapter for y'all 😘
Lesssgaurrrrrrrrr

___

The trip has come to an end and everyone has reached their homes.
Yeonjun's mom was so worried when he saw yeonjun being carried on soobin's back and the scars on his arm when they reached home.
He recievd an earfull from his mom for being so careless but, in the end she hugged him so dearly and let out the tears of relief because he wasn't hurt very much. His father too hugged him lovingly.

Yeonjun didn't went to school the next day as his foot still hurt while walking.

Now he was able to walk, much fine, so he decided to go to school. Every one was very happy to see him back.

"Hey guys! Lets go watch the new movie after school!" Beomgyu said excitedly. " But which one?" Taehyun asked.
"I now! Lets go watch the new Spiderman movie!" Yeonjun said exclaiming with exitedness hoping everyone will agree but...they didn't. "Hyung, Spiderman is boring let's watch a horror movie instead!"
Kai suggested and everyone agreed and yeonjun made a pouty face because no one agreed with him. "Hey, yeonjun, are you afraid of horror movies?" Soobin asked him in a teasing tone face just centimetres apart, making yeonjun blush a little.
"N-no, I'm not afraid! I can watch it too!" Yeonjun said and cursed himself inside for stuttering and for what he just said.
"Okay then, but there's no horror movie in the theatres. What should we do?" Taehyun asked and beomgyu replied " just come to my house after y'all pack your bags from home!"
"Pack our bags?" Kai asked confused.
"Dumbo, lets have a sleepover. It'll be so much fun! Also it's Sunday tomorrow!"
Every one agreed and waited for the school to end ASAP.
Yeonjun still didn't knew how he'll watch a horror movie without being scared.

✮⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

All of them told their parents about the sleepover and came to beomgyu's house after packing up for the night.

The doorbell rung and beomgyu ran down to open it and was greeted by the four.
They gave each other a group hug and went inside the living room.
(It was evening already when they reached his house.)
"Guys, want any snacks?" Beomgyu asked. "Potato cips!" Soobin said. Taehyun and Kai said the same. "I want ramen!" "Hyung, it's not a snack." Beomgyu said. "I want ramen, it's my favourite." "Alright, you guys select a movie till then." And beomgyu went to the kitchen after Saying this.
"Guys! Lets watch VERONICA" soobin said." But isn't it one of the most horror movies in the world!?" Yeonjun said and soobin exclaimed back to him " that's why it'll be fun to watch!" And  both taehyun and Kai answered in a yes.
Beomgyu came back with the ramen and potato chips and they started the movie, all the lights of the house switched off and just the light of the TV screen was seen.
They were seated on the couch, Kai at the left l
Side of it and yeonjun on the right side leaving soobin a space to sit in between. Beomgyu and taehyun sat down on the floor but laid down a fluffy mat because the floor was cold.
The movie just started 5 minutes ago and yeonjun was already very scared. The first time he got a jumpscare when the girl suddenly opened her mouth wide, screaming her lungs out. Thankfully no one noticed him flinching from the sudden action.

As the movie got scarier, yeonjun became more and more afraid. Every time he got scared, he just clinged onto soobin's arm. Soobin didn't laugh or anything thing, just showed a little smile and held him back like he was reassuring hum that it's okay.
Beomgyu and Kai on the other hand were already asleep, after the half of the movie, they noticed they had fallen asleep.
Beomgyu was lying on taehyun's shoulder as support and his lips really close to taehyun's face. Taehyun could feel his face heat up from the close contact.
He was mostly looking at beomgyu instead of focusing on the movie. Just wanting to kiss beomgyu's lips, as they form a pout while he was sleeping. Taehyun really wanted to kiss him just now but everyone was there so he felt a bit uncomfortable. ' if it were only us, we could have kissed. Might would have even done something else-' taehyun's face heat up again in a bright red shade.

It was now time for everyone to go sleep and there was only one guest room at beomgyu's house, so Kai decided to sleep with taegyu 
while yeonbin would sleep in the guest room.

Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach while he was changing his clothes to his pyjamas, thinking about him and soobin sleep together. Not like they haven't but yeonjun was like this because of that one kiss they had.
Yeonjun blushed on remembering the scene again.
He came back in the room from the bathroom and saw soobin already lying on the bed watching something on his mobile.
He noticed that yeonjun was there so kept his mobile aside on the side table.
"L-lets sleep if you're done. Yeah?" Soobin said looking a bit nervous. He was feeling the same as yeonjun was.
"Y-yeah... Lets sleep." Yeonjun said and claimed the bed they had to share and slipped inside the blanket.
"Um... yeonjun." Soobin said and yeonjun answered, "yeah?" Soobin continued, "i...about that ...uh....kiss...that day...." Yeonjun blushed again as remembered the scene again.
"T-that...uh.." yeonjun couldn't continue after. Soobin suddenly turned around to face yeonjun, and he flinched on the sudden action.
"L-look..yeonjun...I like you...no! I love you! Very much! Since the first day i saw you. Y-youre like, the most prettiest when you laugh, or smile, i adore you, really very much! I just can't live without you, I'm always thinking about you, every second of the day. So, please accept this proposal.....but wait- i-i don't want you to be forced into liking me, it-its all your choice, whatever you wanna do-' yeonjun stopped him and said " soobin....i-i love you too....since the time you helped me on the roller coaster, you just seemed so caring and-and you're so cute, sometimes I just want to kiss you and- oh shit"
Soobin chuckled a bit and then both made an eye contact. "So, yeonjun, will you like to be my boyfriend?" Soobin asked and waited for  yeonjun to answer. They both sat up and "yes!" Yeonjun exclaimed and soobin pulled him into a kiss. Both of their lips moving in sync, soobin bit yeonjun's lower lips, asking for permission to enter his mouth. He entered his mouth and tasted every inch  of yeonjun's depth. Yeonjy whimpering a little, slowly the wimpers turning into moans, soobin was about to undress yeonjun but he stopped him " no, soobin ...we can't do it here, it's not the right place.." soobin then nodded.
They both kissed one last time and decided to sleep. They both cuddled each other and went to dreamland.

✮⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

^in the morning^

Both of them woke up, yeonbin, still cuddling each other. "Good morning boyfie~" soobin said and yeonjun blushed, as he's still not used to it.
"Good morning" yeonjun greeted him
"Lets get up. We don't want them to see us in this type of position yet. No?" Soobin said and yeonjun nodded.
Both of them got up and decided to freshen up.
One by one ofcourse 🌚

They both came into the kitchen and saw taehyun back-hugging beomgyu while he was making some pancakes. *cough cough* soobin fake coughed and got both of their attention, both of them blushing, and embarrassed a little.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Yeonjun asked and beomgyu answered "pancakes." "Oooo..I want some chocolate syrup with it!" "Okay!"

^at the table while eating breakfast^

They were eating in silence but it wasn't awkward
Soobin suddenly looked up and asked,
"So, what were you guys doing at the kitchen counter..?"

___

Yooooo teddy bears 🧸!!!!
I'm sorry for this super late update 😔
But now that the exams are over I'm free!!! (As if I really am but I'll try to take time and write the next chapter ASAP)

Anyways,
If y'all liked the chapter,do vote 😗

+ The txt 2024 season greetings are cominggggg
Omg they looked so hot in the teaser 😳

Okay teddy bears 🧸, take care 😘