REVEAL

Ayoo!

__

"What do you mean ' what we were doing?' we're boyfriend's so we can do anything." Beomgyu said and taehyun nodded with a pinkish tint forming on his cheeks.
Soobin didn't ask much questions after and started eating the breakfast. Kai joined them after a few minutes too.

"So we're going guys." Soobin told the three (taegyukai). "But why so early?" (It's almost 2 in the afternoon)
Kai asked with a pout on his face. He really wanted to spend the day with all of them. "Me and yeonjun have some work to do, so we're going!" Soobin answered and a smirk formed on beomgyu's lips. "What kinda work hmm~" "oh! Shut up gyu!" With this, soobin pulled yeonjun out of the house and slammed the door close.
Three of them laughing inside because of the blush formed on both's face and specially yeonjun's.
He was as red as a tomato.

✮⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

Both arrived at yeonjun's place as yeonjun wanted to tell his mother about the relationship now both of them are in. He was nervous wether she will accept it or not.
They entered the house and greeted yeonjun's mom and she greeted them back too. "Why back so early jjunie?" His mom asked and just then, his father came out from the room too.
" Oh! Hi soobin! You're here too!"
"Hello sir" soobin bowed down a little, greeting the man.
Just then, yeonjun spoke up.
"Mum, dad....we have something to tell you." Are you two dating!?" Yeonjun's mom asked excitedly and both soobin and yeonjun's jaw dropped.
"Y-yes...mum....we are."
"That's a really good news darling!" His father said too, he was very happy that his son is now so grown up that he could find his partner on his own.
"Fyi, I've always wanted both of you to date!" She said and yeonjun's blush became even more red as if he was about to explode.
Soobin on the other hand was just standing still. But his face showed the happiness he had after getting the approval.
"You guys should go on a date today! I know a very nice cafe for couples!"
Yeonjun's mom said soobin was about to answer but yeonjun interrupted,
" not now mum, we'll go later and we're tired and are going to my room." He then pulled soobin upstairs.
"Do you want some snacks!?" His mom
Asked and he replied "yes please!"
Both of the parents chuckled and went to do their work.

__

Yo, this is more like a filler chapter
But I hope y'all like it 🥹💕
Anyways, winter is here, so make sure to wear nice warm clothes alright.
Love ya lots💞✨
Take care,
Bye teddy bears 🧸