LOVELY DAY TOGETHER

Hey pookies 🎀
Hope y'all like this one.

__

"Hey yeonjun! Please don't cry!" Soobin tried to comfort yeonjun while hugging him, and rubbing his back.
Soon yeonjun's cries turned into little sobs.
"Junie, you can tell me anytime or now.....just whenever you're comfortable....just don't cry okay?...it breaks my heart."
Soobin made yeonjun calm down and yeonjun, too was happy with the nickname.
" I wanna tell you but.......let's spend the day together tomorrow... please.... I'll tell you afterwards, when I'm okay with it...." yeonjun said.
"Okay! I'll spen the day with you...what do you wanna do for tomorrow..you can choose..I'll tell my mom till then that I'm gonna spend the day with you." Soobin said to yeonjun and went out of the room to call his mom. After five minutes Soobin came back in. "Okay! My mom agreed! YAY!!" Soobin exclaimed happily and yeonjun chuckled a little finding the older one cute.
"I thought about it..and...let's just stay at home and watch movies okay!? But only if it's okay with you." Yeonjun asked Soobin about his opinion and soobin replied with a yes making yeonjun smile. His eyes half closed, looking like a cercent moon and little teeth showing with lips forming a wide, cute smile which made Soobin, absolutely whipped for him. "okay then, let's sleep now...I'm sooooo sleepy." Soobin said while yawning a little and yeonjun chuckled, nodding and taking the blanket over his shoulders. Soobin did the same.
Both drited to their dream land.

^in the morning^

Soobin woke up feeling a little heavy as if a big cat is clinging onto him with its arms around his waist.
He fully opened his half open eyes and blushed, seeing that yeonjun snuggled him while sleeping, actually looking like a cat.
'He looks so cute while sleeping....his cheeks look so squishy.....he's really a little kitty.' Soobin thought, smiling at yeonjun. He realised yeonjun was  moving a bit so acted as if he was sleeping.
Yeonjun woke up and felt that he was hugging something big but soft.
He too opened his half open eyes and was shocked to see that he was actually cuddling Soobin.
He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. Soobin too got up, now sitting on the bed.

'OH MY GOD, YEONJUN WHY DID YOU DO THAT! UGH! IM SO STUPID! But let's just go back to the room looking normal...okay Yeonjun breath .. relax.."  Yeonjun thought to himself and went back to the room, on seeing that Soobin was already up, shirt sliding down a bit from his shoulder's soft skin, Yeonjun blushed a little.
"Oh..good morning Soobin..did I wake you up?" Yeonjun asked a bit nervously. "Oh no.. you didn't..I woke up..just now by myself...by the way..good morning." Soobin gave yeonjun a dimpled smile making yeonjun skip a heart beat.
He liked the older so much but just wasn't aware of those feelings.
"Let's freshen up and go downstairs for breakfast." Yeonjun said and soobin nodded in response.

^at breakfast^

"Wow! Aunty these pancakes are so fluffy and tasty! I like it so much! Wait- no! I love it so much!" Soobin exclaimed making yeonjun's mom laugh a bit as how cute Soobin was.
"Awee thank you sweetheart..you're such a nice kid." Soobin chuckled a bit after hearing the praise from yeonjun's mom.
"Eat as much as you want okay..you too yeonjun sweetie." Yeonjun's mom sounded really delighted. Yeonjun was just smiling while hearing their conversations.

^after breakfast^

Yeonjun's mom had to leave because she had to visit a friend. So, it was just the two of them left at home. They were sitting in the living room watching a movie...well Frozen 2 because yeonjun wanted to and soobin could never say no to those cute puppy eyes.
Soobin got up to go to the kitchen for some water and felt a hand grabbing his by his waist. Well, who can it be other than yeonjun. Soobin felt his cheeks heat up at the sudden action of the younger.
"Lemme get some water, Junie..I'm thirsty.."  Soobin pleaded but yeonjun wasn't letting go of him."please jun?" Soobin asked again and thankfully, this time yeonjun agreed and let go of him.
Soobin found it weird why the younger was being so clingy. Between the movie too, he was continuously hugging him. Soobin just couldn't ignore the sudden clingyness of the younger.
They were now again watching the movie sitting comfortably at the couch. Yeonjun, getting more and more closer to soobin. At this point, he might end up on soobin's lap.
Soobin found it weird that the boy who doesn't like skinship, is suddenly getting clingy to him.
He made an excuse to go to the bathroom but yeonjun was just not letting him go.
After many pleadings, yeonjun finally let him go but ordered him to come back within five minutes.

"Hey, Taehyun"

"Hey Soobin hyung! Why did you call today?"

"Oh, i actually wanna ask you something."

"What is it, hyung?"

"Well, I'm at yeonjun's rn ...and...does yeonjun gets clingy often when he's home?"

"Clingy?.....HEY! Soobin hyung, is he sick!?"

"What does that have to do with him being clingy?"

"Well...ya know that yeonjun hyung tends to get overly clingy when he's sick...it's like a habit of his....well, if he is sick, please take care of him okay? And ! He may also throw little kids like tantrums in you..so be careful cause' you'll be in a big trouble then ..biebie hyung!"

"Oh..okay I'll check up on him .. you should take care of yourself too...bye!"

__

Hey!
I've been busy with some (many actually) family functions.
They suck. 😒
Also I've caught a cold so only posting a little chapter for now.
Hope you all like it ♥️

I'm sorry that im not able to add TAEGYU stuff but please understand.
This cold and sore throat are annoying the shit outa me.

Anyways, be careful not to catch a cold like me.
Take care pookies 🎀