part 7

In restaurant

They finished their dinner. Both were talking while walking.

Ram- bohot ghum lia ab ghar chale.

Priya- arre abhi to sirf aap thoda sa chale hain. Itna sara khana jo aapne khaya hain, digest kaise hoga.

Ram- hajmola khake kar lunga digest.

Priya- aap....

Priya was about to say something but ram didn't let her.

Ram- ab kuch mat bolna. Vaise tum kaise jaogi ghar?

Priya- Cab se.

Ram- noo main drop karunga tumhe.

Priya- arre uski zarurat nahi hain. Main chali jaungi. Or aapko bhi to ghar jana hain aap late ho jaoge.

Ram- main nahi ho raha late. Dinner pe maine bulaya tha na isiliye it's my responsibility ki main tumhe ghar sahi-salamat chhod kar aau.

Priya- par...

Ram- PRIYA

Priya- okay.

Ram- hmm chalo ab.

They sat in the car and started to go towards priya's house.

Ram started the radio.

Priya- aapko purane gaane bohot pasand hain na??

Ram- (smiled) bohot. I love them. They are so romantic and beautiful. Seedha dil ko chhu jaane wale.

Priya- i agree.

After a minute or two.

Priya started having breathing problem and started coughing. 

Ram stopped the car.

Ram- (tensed) priya yeh lo paani pio.

Priya's nose started to bleed. Ram panicked.

Priya- mr ka...

She was not able to speak.

Priya understands her situation and got out the car. She put finger in her throat and vomits. Ram was rubbing her back to her ease. After she was done, ram make her drink water but still she was coughing and heavily breathing. Atlast she fainted.

Ram- PRIYA

Ram screamed and hold her on time. He make her sit in the car and was trying to wake her up by sprinting water on her face.

Ram- priya...priya aakhein kholo. (Tapping her cheeks) priya uthho. Please. 

He tried hard to wake her up but nothing worked so he drove towards hospital.

In hospital

Priya was getting treated. Ram was waiting outside her ward. He has also informed her family.

Just then Sanjeev came with anju & ritika and stood outside the priya's ward, seeing her through glass.

Ram- hello uncle, main ram kapoor.

Sanjeev- hey I'm priya's father. Lekin priya ko hua kya hain?

Ram- i don't know uncle. Main usse ghar drop karne jaa raha tha, achanak hi uski tabiyat kharab ho gayi.

Anju- lekin tum priya ko kaise jante ho? Or vo to apne kisi friend ke sath dinner par gayi thi.

Ram- priya mere sath hi thi. I'm her friend. Hum sath mein dinner karne gaye the.