part 16

Priya: yeh kya ho rha hai mujhe. Ufff...sar dard aur ab yeh chakkar.

She went unconscious and fall down.

A man came and put Priya on the bed. Then lay down beside her and opened some buttons of his shirt. He started taking dirty pictures with her. And He was about to open the chain of Priya's dress when Ram came to find Priya, he was shocked and started beating the man. Ram was very angry. His eyes had become completely red with anger. Hearing him shouting, everyone came upstairs and were stunned to see the scene. Brinda came to Priya's bed and covered her with a sheet. She sat beside Priya and tried to wake her up but she did not wake up. Aditya and Shardul caught that man While Ram was asking the man what he was doing here.

Ram: bol priya ke paas kya kar raha tha. Bol

Man: main...voo.voo

The man was telling something but got scared after looking at Kriti and Shreya. He freed himself and jumped from the window.
Kriti and Shreya had a sigh of relief. Shardul went down and checked the man and found him dead and called police. Brinda shouted call the doctor and Priya's body has become cold. Ram came near Priya and started trying to wake her up. And started rubbing Priya's hands and feet. Aditya sent everyone else home. Shreya also went home with Kriti.

Shardul came up with doctor.

Ram: please please doctor chec...check her.

Doctor: please aap bahar jayiye.

Ram, Shardul and Aditya went out of the room. Ram started crying and muttering that I love her, please. Aditya was shocked to hear this.

Aadi: ram...ram tu priya se pyaar karta hai?

Ram😭:(he nodded)...I love her. Please save her please...

Aadi: tu tension mat le vo thhik ho jayegi. Aur bata hua kya tha? Pehle tu rona band kar aur paani pii.

Aadi gave water to Ram.

Aadi: ab bata kya hua tha?

Ram: main priya ko dhundne upar aya to vo aadmi almost priya ke upar leta hua tha or photo click kar raha tha.

They hear police siren.

Shardul: tu tension mat le. Main police ka mamla sambhalta hu.

He left.

Doctor came outside.

Doc: she will be fine don't worry.

Ram: usse hosh aya?

Doc: nii abhi but aa jayega aur unhone kisi tarah ki drugs zarur consume ki hai. Please test karwa lijiyega aur vaise bhi police case hai to vo bhi demand karengi test.

Ram: ookay.

Doctor left.

Ram goes inside the room and sat beside priya, holded her hand, started kissing it.

Bri: ram...

Aadi: brinda aao bahar.

Bri: par...

Aadi: please

Bri came outside, aadi told her about ram and priya being in relationship.

Bri: really?

Aadi: hmm... Priya kaisi hain?

Bri: ab thhik hai.... Uncle aunty ko bhi batana hai. Main to bhul hi gyi. Mera phone ander hai. Chalo

Aadi and bri both go to the room.

Bri: ram main priya ke parents ko yaha bula rhi hu.

Ram: yes please inform them.

Bri called them. They waited for priya to wake up.