Chapter - 1

The Prophesied Child

Scene 1:In a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom, a young couple, Sarah and Devid lived

Scene 1:
In a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom, a young couple, Sarah and Devid lived.
Sarah, is pregnant and looks nervous. David, is trying to comfort her.

David: "My love, please try to stay calm. The pain will pass soon. Our child will be born soon and everything will be alright."

Sarah: "I can't do this... I'm so scared."

David: "Please, Sarah, it's going to be fine. Trust me."

Scene 2:
Sarah gives birth to a healthy baby boy, but it is revealed that he has a dragon-shaped birthmark on his back. David and Sarah are shocked and worried about what this might mean.

Sarah: "Oh, my God... What does this mean?"

David: "Sarah, calm down. It's going to be alright. There must be an explanation for this."

Sarah: "What if he's cursed? Or what if he's evil?"

David: "We will figure this out. Our son is not cursed or evil - I know it."

Scene 3:
The story forward several years, and Sarah and David's son, Alexander Dragscale, is now a teen. But he is not like the other kids. He is bullied and teased by his classmates because of the dragon-shaped birthmark on his back.

Alexander: "Why can't they just leave me alone? I'm different. I was born this way. What did I ever do to them?"

He starts questioning whether or not he was meant to be born this way. He starts doubting himself and his purpose in the world.

Scene 4:
One day, Alexander returns from school. He is even more frustrated and upset than usual. As soon as he enters the house, his mother, Sarah, notices that something is wrong.

Sarah: "Alexander, what happened at school today? You look upset."

Alexander: "Why do people laugh and make fun of me because of my birthmark? I'm different. I don't want to be different. I can't take it anymore..."

Sarah: "Alexander, calm down. You're special. You're strong and brave. Don't let them get to you."

Scene 5:
Later that night, as Sarah and her husband David are getting ready for bed, Alexander enters the room. He still looks upset and troubled by the day's events.

Alexander: "Mom, Dad, there's something I need to ask you..."

Sarah: "What is it, Alexander?"

Alexander: "I hate being different. I hate having this birthmark. I don't fit in. I want to be like the other kids..."

Sarah and David look at each other, surprised and concerned by Alexander's words.

Scene 6:
Alexander's parents, Sarah and David, sit down with their son Alexander in the living room. They listen attentively as Alexander opens up about how he feels.

Alexander: "Mom, Dad, I have a question for you..."

Alexander: "Why am I different? Why do I have this dragon-shaped birthmark on my back? Do you know what it means?"

Scene 7:
The parents are taken aback by their son's question. Sarah is shocked and concerned, but she tries to remain calm as she answers Alexander's question.

Sarah: "Alex, your birthmark has always been a mystery to us, too. We don't know exactly what it means, but we believe it's special. You were born with it and you shouldn't be ashamed. It's a part of you and it makes you unique."

Alexander: "But I don't want to be different. I just want to be normal..."

Scene 8:
Sarah and David try to reassure their son Alexander, telling him that he should be proud of his birthmark and that it's what makes him special. But Alexander is too worried and confused to see it that way.

Alexander: "But Mom, I can't even fit in with the other kids... They always bully me and call me names because of my birthmark. How is that fair? Why can't I just be like them? Why did I have to be born with this stupid dragon mark on my back?"

Scene 9:
As Alexander continues to question his birthmark and its meaning, Sarah and David try to reassure him and explain to him why he should embrace it as his unique strength and gift.

Sarah: "Alex, your birthmark is a symbol of your power. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. It's what makes you special and unique. It's not something to be ashamed of. It's something to be proud of. It's what makes you you."

Scene 10:
Alexander finally starts to understand what his parents are trying to say. He realizes that the birthmark is not a curse or a weakness - it's a sign of his strength and power. He starts to accept it and become proud of it.

Alexander: "You're right, Mom. I shouldn't be ashamed of my birthmark. I should be proud of it. It's part of who I am. Thank you for helping me understand that."

Scene 11:
The next day at school, Alexander decides to face the bullies with courage and determination. He's not going to let them make fun of him anymore.

As Alexander walks past the bullies, one of them calls out to him.

Bully: "Hey, dragon boy! Why do you have that weird mark on your back? Is it some kind of curse or something?"

Scene 12:
Ignoring the bully and keeping his head held high, Alexander simply smiles and replies.

Alexander: "It's not a curse, it's a gift. It's what makes me special and powerful. Don't laugh because you're jealous of me."

Scene 13:
The bullies are stunned by Alexander's response. The other students around them start to chuckle in surprise.

Alexander: "This dragon mark is my strength, and I'm proud of it. If you have a problem with it, it's your problem, not mine."

Alexander walks away from them with confidence and pride. The bullies are left speechless and ashamed of their actions.

Scene 14:
From that day on, Alexander is no longer an outcast at school. In fact, his classmates begin to respect him and admire his courage to stand up to the bullies. They realize that Alexander's birthmark is not something to be ashamed of or teased for, but rather a special gift that makes him unique and powerful.

Alexander's life finally starts changing for the better as he gains confidence and acceptance from his peers. He's finally accepted his birthmark and is no longer ashamed of it - instead, he is proud of it and sees it as a blessing and a unique part of who he is.

 He's finally accepted his birthmark and is no longer ashamed of it - instead, he is proud of it and sees it as a blessing and a unique part of who he is