Chapter - 3

Magic School

Scene 1:After spending a few days helping the survivors, recovering from the shock of the wave, and reflecting on his birthmark and its significance, Alexander decides to take action and enroll in a magic and martial arts school to learn how to us...

Scene 1:
After spending a few days helping the survivors, recovering from the shock of the wave, and reflecting on his birthmark and its significance, Alexander decides to take action and enroll in a magic and martial arts school to learn how to use his powers.

Alexander: "I can't just sit around and wait for the next wave. I need to get strong and fight these creatures head-on."

Alexander says this with confidence and determination, as he heads off to the magic school. His parents watch him leave, with a mixture of pride and anxiety.

Scene 2:
Alexander arrives at the magic school and finds his way into the main hall. The school is bustling with activity and filled with students of all ages, studying and practicing magic and martial arts. Alexander is impressed by the size and scope of the school, but he also feels out of place among the other students.

Alexander thinks to himself: "Wow, this place is incredible. Everyone here is so talented and powerful. What was I thinking, coming here? I'll never be able to compete with these other students."

Scene 3:
Alexander walks through the busy halls of the magic school, trying to find his way to the admissions office. He passes several students studying, practicing combat, and casting spells. He's amazed by how skilled and knowledgeable they are, and he begins to doubt his decision to attend the school.

Alexander thinks to himself: "I made a big mistake coming here. I'm just a regular person with some weird birthmark. These students have trained their entire lives to become wizards and warriors. How can I possibly compete with them?"

Scene 4:
Eventually, Alexander finds the admissions office and enters. Inside, he finds an administrator who greets him with a warm smile. The administrator introduces himself as Professor White and asks Alexander why he wants to attend the school.

Alexander: "Hello, Professor. My name is Alexander. I'm here because I want to get strong and able to protect everyone. I'm hoping that attending this school will help me get stronger and able to fight against the waves."

Scene 5:
Professor White nods and smiles, then explains to Alexander how the admissions process works. He says that there will be a few tests to assess whether Alexander qualifies for enrollment at the school.

Professor White: "We have very high standards for admission at this school, but we'd be happy to see what you can do. We can tell from your birthmark that you have the potential to become a very powerful wizard. So, let's proceed with the tests."

Scene 6:
Alexander is excited but also nervous as he prepares to take the admissions tests at the magic school. He knows that the results will determine whether or not he'll be able to enroll and learn how to use his powers. He takes a deep breath and tries to stay focused as he waits for the tests to begin.

Scene 7:
After the preparation and wait, it's finally time for the admissions tests at the magic school. Alexander steps up to the starting line and takes a deep breath.

Professor White: "Are you ready? The test will begin in three... two... one... Now!"

Alexander quickly takes off, eager to see how he performs against the other students. He casts spells, summons powerful creatures, and uses elemental martial arts to defeat his opponents. It's a tough but exhilarating experience for Alexander.

Scene 8:
Eventually, the tests are over and Professor White stands in front of Alexander with a smile on his face. Alexander has just finished demonstrating his powers and skills, and he's sweaty and panting but also excited and proud of himself.

Professor White: "Alexander, you've impressed us all with your abilities. Your magic and martial arts skills are impressive, for sure, but more importantly, you have the humility and courage to use your powers for the benefit of others. You're exactly the kind of student we're looking for here at the Magic and Martial Arts School."

Scene 9:
Alexander is shocked and overjoyed when he hears this. He can't believe that he's actually been accepted into the school and he's going to be able to learn how to use his powers properly. But at the same time, he also feels a bit anxious and nervous, knowing that he needs to step up to the challenges ahead.

Alexander: "Thank you so much, Professor. I'm so grateful for this opportunity. I promise I won't let you down and I'll do everything I can to learn and be able to use my powers to help people."

Scene 10:
Professor White smiles and places a hand on Alexander's shoulder. He looks like a proud teacher who has just helped a student achieve their dreams.

Professor White: "Alexander, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll do great things with the knowledge and skills you'll learn here. Just remember, you have the power of a dragon inside of you, and you were meant for greater things in life. Don't ever forget that."

After seeing the dragon shaped birthmark the professor knew that Alex is the prophesied boy, so the professor tells Alex that he is destined for greatness.

Scene 11:
Alexander is touched by Professor White's words. He feels a new sense of purpose and understanding about his life, his powers, and his destiny. He's excited to start his journey at the magic school, to learn and grow as a wizard and warrior, and to use his gifts to make the world a better place.

 He's excited to start his journey at the magic school, to learn and grow as a wizard and warrior, and to use his gifts to make the world a better place