Chapter - 4

First Day Of School

Scene 1:Alexander arrives at the Magic and Martial Arts School on his first day

Scene 1:
Alexander arrives at the Magic and Martial Arts School on his first day. The school is bustling with activity, with students and teachers moving around the campus. Alexander feels both nervous and excited, as he makes his way to his first class.

Alexander thinks to himself: "It's finally happening. I'm here at the magic school. I can't believe I actually made it. This is going to be a wild and challenging journey, but I'm ready for it. I'm going to be the best student this school has ever seen."

Scene 2:
Alexander arrives at his first class, Introduction to Magic - Level 1. The classroom is filled with a mix of students of different ages and levels of experience. Alexander finds his seat and takes a deep breath, nervous but also eager to learn.

Professor Green welcomes the class to the first day of school and begins to teach the fundamentals of magic. The class is interesting and engaging, and the students are all excited to learn. Alexander takes diligent notes and tries to understand every concept that is being taught. He quickly picks up on the basics of magic and starts to get the hang of it.

Scene 3:
As the class continues, Professor Green assigns a small homework assignment for the students to complete before the next class. Alexander is happy to receive the assignment and is excited to begin working on it right away. He leaves the classroom and heads off to the library to do his homework.

Scene 4:
Alexander arrives at the library and starts looking for a quiet corner where he can focus and get his homework done. He eventually finds a secluded spot and opens up his notebook to begin working on his assignment.

Alexander thinks to himself: "Ok, Alex, let's do this. You can do this. You're going to show everyone that you belong here. Just focus and you'll be fine. You've got this."

Alexander begins to focus and concentrate on his task, working hard to complete the homework assignment on the first day.

Scene 5:
As Alexander sits in the library and works on his homework for class, he starts to hear noises coming from nearby. The noises sound like arguing, and they're disrupting his concentration.

Alexander thinks to himself: "What's going on over there? I need to concentrate on my homework. I can't get distracted now. But maybe I should take a look and see what's going on."

Alexander gets up and walks towards the argument, which is growing louder. As he gets closer to the source of the noise, he sees two students arguing with one another.

Scene 6:
Alexander approaches the arguing students and sees that they are a boy and a girl, both around the same age as him. They are shouting at each other, pointing fingers, and being confrontational.

Alexander thinks to himself: "What's going on here? These students shouldn't be arguing like this on the first day of school. I should do something to help. I'll try to mediate and calm the situation down."