Chapter - 2

Symbol Of Destiny

Scene 1:After school, Alexander returns home to his parents, Sarah and David

Scene 1:
After school, Alexander returns home to his parents, Sarah and David. He's excited to see them and tell them about his day.

Alexander: "Hey Mom, Dad! I have something important to tell you."

Sarah and David look at Alexander with interest and excitement. They're curious to hear what Alexander has to say.

Scene 2:
Alexander sits down at the dinner table and starts to tell his parents about his day. But suddenly, he hears a loud noise coming from outside. Both Sarah and David look out the window and see a massive wave approaching the town.

Sarah: "What is that?! No, it can't be. The wave is here already?"

David: "It's here! The wave is here! Quick, Sarah, we need to take cover now!"

Scene 3:
The family rushes to take. Soon, the wave starts to crash down on the town, destroying buildings and throwing debris everywhere. The family watches in fear as the destruction rages on outside.

Alexander: "What's going on? Are we safe? What's happening?"

Sarah: "Alex, everything will be okay. Stay calm and stay indoors. It will pass soon."

David: "That's right, son. Just follow our instructions and everything will be fine."

Scene 4:
As the wave continues to pummel the town, the family continues to take cover. Alexander is scared and anxious, not knowing what's happening. He wants to help but doesn't know how.

Alexander: "Mom, Dad, is everything going to be okay? Can't we go outside and fight back against the wave?"

Sarah: "No, Alex, it isn't safe. It's too dangerous. We just have to wait and see what happens."

David: "I know it's hard, son, but we'll get through this. Just stay calm and stay safe."

Scene 5:
The family makes their way outside of their basement, only to discover that their home has been demolished in the aftermath of the wave. The entire house is destroyed, and the garden is in ruins.

David: "No... This can't be happening. Our house was destroyed. What are we going to do now?"

Sarah: "Stay calm David, we'll figure this out. We have to. Everyone else in the village is in worse shape."

Alexander: "You're right Mom. We have to stay strong and help everyone. We must save our village."

Scene 6:
After the initial shock and fear have passed, the family sees that the damage caused by the wave wasn't as devastating as they had first feared. However, the village is still in ruins and many people have been harmed or even killed.

Alexander: "It could've been worse, but this is still terrible. We have to help everyone."

David: "You're right, Alex. We're lucky the wave wasn't worse, but we still have a lot of work to do."