First day -1

Y/n pov:
My alarm starts ringing at 6:30 and I sadly have to get up and ready. It's a hassle being a single mum and a footballer, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Theo is THE best thing that's ever happened to me. I head downstairs, eat my breakfast and head straight upstairs to put on my new training kit.

I couldn't believe arsenal put a bid in for me but I was over the moon. It was hard leaving my teammates back at villa but I felt like this is what I needed to do in my career. I was going to miss Rachel so so much. Hopefully we both get called up for England.

The time hit 7:30 and it was time to wake up Theo. He was a right grump in the mornings but I guess he gets that off his mum. Me of course.

1 hour later:
I put a sleepy Theo in the car and headed to the arsenal training ground. The nerves were setting in, not only because its a new team but because of Leah. It would be 4 years since I've seen her and it's nervous. I tried to contact her about theo afterwards but in the process realised I was blocked on everything, even tiktok. Like what? Anyways, I pulled into the ground and picked theo up and headed inside.

As soon I walked through the doors, I was greeted by a cheery Jonas.
"Hello Y/n, Welcome to Arsenal and oh how could I forget you!" He says while shaking Theo's hand. It's a fairly quick walk to the changing room and it looks like im the first one here. I sit theo down and put my boots on and put his on too. As I begin to pick him up, he says, " Mummy, can't you carry me on your shoulders" I let out a little chuckle and place him on my shoulders. " Hold on tight!!"

I quickly jog towards the field, hearing him laugh the entire way.