A mixed emotion reunion -2

Leah's pov:
I was walking out the changing room with Beth, and as we were walking to the field, I heard a laugh. It wasn't your usual laugh, though. It was a child's laugh. A playful one at that. As we got closer, I saw a familiar face. It was Y/n. Shit. After all this time, why is she here, and who is that kid?

Y/n pov:
I was playing football with theo, rainbow flicking him. Can't be losing to a 4 year old now, can we. In the end, I let him megz me, which I over dramatic fall, and he runs on top of me, giggling away. He is truly the sweetest kid alive. I see people walking in the distance, so I pick him up and place him on my shoulders again. As they get closer, I realised its meadoo, one of my best mates, and leah. God, it's been years, I wonder if she'll work it out.

" Wait, Y/N!" Beth says, running over to me and squeezing the daylights out of me.

"What on earth are you doing here? Why aren't you at Aston Villa?" She says, clearly not one of her brightest moments.

"You know the new signing, well they are standing in front of you!" I say, chuckling a bit.

"OMG, OMG, it's going to be great. And how can I forget my favourite boyyy? " She says, taking him off my shoulders and fussing over him. She assumed I adopted him, I was the only one who knew he was Leah's. Speaking of Leah, she had completely ignored my existence. Her face was fueled with confusion.

The other girls came down and welcomed me, but Theo stole all of the attention.

About 20 minutes later, Jonas introduced me and Theo to the team, and the girls cheered, all except leah, who could barely produce a smile. Idk what's her problem was, she left me? I'm not gonna get let it bother me as the other girls are lovely.

While Beth is fussing over Theo (as always), I'm chatting with Katie Mccard. She's a beast on the pitch, but she is a right sweetheart off the pitch. As the chat continues, I can't stop laughing, but I do feel eyes glaring in the back of my head.

Leah's pov:
As much as I don't want to, I can't stop staring at her. Her laugh, smile, just her and all the memories come back to me. As soon as I left her, I knew it was a mistake, but I blocked her on everything, and I honestly don't know why. She hasn't so much acknowledged me yet, which isn't surprising.

One thing I can't get out of my head is Theo. He's 4-5 years old, exactly when I left her those many years ago. He has my eyes, her hair, is he mine? Did she get pregnant? A voice suddenly pulls me from my thoughts. I looked up and I was met with those sparkling Hazel eyes once again.
"Hi" is all I managed to get out.
"Long time no see, not gonna get a better welcome?" She chuckles.
"Haha very funny, come here," I say pulling her into an embrace. A very awkward one at that. I don't want any bad blood between us and its obvious she doesn't either.

"So when did theo come along," I saw her gulp. Hiding something.
"Ermm" is all she could get out when Beth and Katie come bounding over, shouting about a welcome party.

"Soooo, do you two wanna come round mine for a little party around 8?" Beth says. Y/n nod and do the same.