Regrets or no regrets?-4

Her hand slowly moves to me thigh squeezing it gently. I take a shaky breath. I can practically here her smirk from here. She moves her hand closer and closer to my core. Fuck.

"You like that Y/n?" Leah says brushing her lips against my neck.

I couldn't speak and I nod. Why did I nod? For gods sake. She chuckles and moves her hand away.

We finally arrive at her house and I walk round and open the door for her. Like the gentlewoman I am. She gets out and says

"Not gonna walk me to my door?"

I just nod as I'm still quite flustered from before. It's silent walking to the door, not an awkward one but a comfortable one at that. She opens the door and I turn away quickly mumbling bye when I'm yanked in. The door slams shut and I'm pressed against it. Her lips are on mine and I kiss back passionately. I dont know why because I'm so conflicted but I've missed her. The kiss becomes quick with Leah moving her hand to my top and unbuttoning it. She moves her head to my neck, sucking my sweet spot. She remembers?

She whispers "jump" and I oblige.
The kiss carries on as we make it to my bedroom and she lays me down in the bed. I make eye contact with her. Her pupils have got bigger and theres a hungry look in them.
____________________________________

7am rolls along and my eyes flutter open. God my head hurts.

It took me a minute to realise someone is in my bed. And that someone is Leah. Fuckk. I was tangled up in her arms, my head in the crook of her neck. Exactly like old times. I never realised how much I missed it.

Leah begins to stir and looks down at me.

"Shit, god no" She says. What on earth is happening right now. She came onto me.

She quickly gets out of bed and throws her clothes on. I've never seen someone move so quick.

She gives me a a quick look and rushes out. I feel awful, did I do something wrong?

I lie there thinking about it all when I'm boiling with anger. Seriously, why did I do this. Let her back in and watch her walk back out on me again. Twice now twice.

Leahs pov:
I wake up and expect to see Jordan below me but instead I am met with Y/n. I automatically get up and throw my clothes on. I can't stay here much longer so I rush out of the door. Not wanting to look at Y/n.

The taxi pulls up and this overwhelming guilt eats me up. Not about cheating on Jordan but leaving Y/n. This is the second time I've left her. She probably feels awful and God she's got a kid to look after today. A 4 year old the exact time when I left it. It keeps coming back to me.

Is he mine? ......

____________________________________
So sorry its took me this long, I've been really really busy and stressed.
I understand this was meant to be fully smut but I changed it last minute and hope you enjoy it. Starting the next chapter now and hoping to post it before Monday.